Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    ^^I think Multiplayer is unlocked if you paid.

Quote Originally Posted by mettleh3d View Post
    I'm sorry I still don't follow. I have 400 Charge and around 200 HP in fights. How are they correlated?
    Charge is overall and HP lasts per round/battle.
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    I can't get multiplayer to work. When I chose it and hit start it crashes the game. Is this because I haven't paid? A warning notice would be a better option I think.

To the other poster's question, HP is based on experience. Everytime you gain a level, you gain 10 HP points and can battle stronger robots. Gaining levels also gives you coins to enhance your own robot and opens up new territories. While HP resets every battle, Power stays constant and adjusts whether you win or lose a battle. I'm not sure what happens if you reach 0. You may die and have to start over?
    anyone notice in campaign mode the computer player seems to get a lot more jackpots compared to the actual player (you)?
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    ^Yup. Frustrating isn't it?
    a bit, yes. I've found that the longer the playing session is, the more skewed the jackpots on the computer side become.
    Actually, the game is skewed to favor the player in campaign mode. For one thing, the player always goes first - this is a huge advantage. Secondly, the game adjusts the jackpot chances to favor the side with the lower mainfame hp. The larger the difference in health, the higher chance for landing a jackpot. For the player, this adjustment is much higher than for the computer.
    http://blog.hexage.net/2011/05/27/st...de-to-robotek/

this blog by hexage the makers really breaks it down. Follow the basic rules, invest your won coins in the right places, the odds will favor you more than half the time. I read the blog very well, and I win most games, including online multiplayer. This is a game of odds and making the best choice at the best time. I'm completely freaking obsessed with this game. Yup, obsessed. I find setting my govnah to noop stopped my crashing, plus being oc helps too. For me I found good tp settings for me, plus my kernel choice, make my apps run more efficiently. Robotek is a awesome game.
    Last edited by vella_; 09/12/2011 at 05:27 PM.
    Dark Helmet: So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.''`-Space Balls

What doesn't kill you now, is probably a cyborg sent from the future to protect you.

Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vella_ View Post
    http://blog.hexage.net/2011/05/27/st...ide-to-robots/

this blog by hexage the makers really breaks it down. Follow the basic rules, invest your won coins in the right places, the odds will favor you more than half the time. I read the blog very well, and I win most games, including online multiplayer. This is a game of odds and making the best choice at the best time. I'm completely freaking obsessed with this game. Yup, obsessed. I find setting my govnah to noop stopped my crashing, plus being oc helps too. For me I found good setting for me, my kernel choice and setting to mark my apps run more efficiently. Robotek is a awesome game.
    "Oops!

Looks like the page you're looking for has been moved or had its name changed. Or maybe it's just fate. You could use the search box in the header to search for what you're looking for, or begin again from the home page.
    "
    Quote Originally Posted by enki View Post
    "Oops!

Looks like the page you're looking for has been moved or had its name changed. Or maybe it's just fate. You could use the search box in the header to search for what you're looking for, or begin again from the home page.
    "

Strategy Guide to Robotek hexage k try that, sorry, no idea why it got jacked up, hmmmm
    Dark Helmet: So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.''`-Space Balls

What doesn't kill you now, is probably a cyborg sent from the future to protect you.

Any way to enter your name, it seems to just default to a number.
    Ok, I am convinced the game cheats. The reason I say that is while playing it this morning I used the hero button 3 times. Each time immediately after my turn the computer would spin perfect and steal my hero.

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by uh60james View Post
    Ok, I am convinced the game cheats. The reason I say that is while playing it this morning I used the hero button 3 times. Each time immediately after my turn the computer would spin perfect and steal my hero.

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk
    Read the strategy guide and you will understand why that can happen. The fact that you even got a hero 3 times shows the game is favored towards the player. The Computer is programmed to be better at hacking which is explained in the game guide also.

Strategy Guide to Robotek hexage

Edit: Quote from Game Guide
    "More is even more than less! - If you have 3 or more robots, try to steal another, even if you don’t need it. The AI will surely try to hack some of its robots back, and it will most likely succeed – so let it take back the one you didn’t even need."
    I am, therefore I think
    no cheating here, at least from computers. I beat the game and unlocked the lvl 50 node. I beat it most of the time, but I find multiplayer more enjoyable.

I have about 75% win/loss ratio. If you want to cheat in multiplayer, you can start a game, roll if you are player 1, pop into card view, wait 20 seconds, get back in. It will disconnect the player and you can continue playing against the computer. Obviously playing the computer is a lot easier, so you can win most of the time.

Honestly, the game is fair. I've never experienced the computer to "cheat". I've had computer and humans get 3 3-rolls in a row, as have I. The computer is easy to beat because most of the time if you have 3 or less bots and it has none, it will spawn bots. Level up your bots so you can kill theirs every round with the 3rd lot of attacks. Human players will try to hack you if you have shielded high-level bots, and all it takes is 1 triple hack to make things sway completely.

In my opinion, the best strategy is to invest in the shield, hack, power-up, and tank-bot block first. Since bots get all their health back when they level, protecting them with a shield every round is a good strategy. For example, if both players start with 3 bots, the Droids get beat up. You shield, his dies and he buys more. Repeat. Eventually the droid will level up and have his health restored.

I love this game too. I am addicted as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by ccx View Post
    its an ok game. but after a while the graphics start to get boring. you basically fight the same robot-things over and over again. wish there were more variety
    word. Woulda ben nice to see some different themed robots for the differentcountries/cities. Even if they ended up being super-stereotypical.
    love the text/description of soeme of the nodes. It's hella geeky
    If you enjoy the game and want to get better, check out the excellent guide at robotekxl.com and the trainer program.
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    so I randomly downloaded and got sucked into this game today...but ran out of energy and it doesn't appear the in-app purchase is valid anymore.

I'm hoping against hope this is a temporary issue, anyone else experience this?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12