1.    #1  
    If you didn't see the review on the site earlier today (App Review: Market Pulse HD | The #1 HP / Palm webOS Community | PreCentral.net), we're happy to announce that Market Pulse HD is now available for the HP TouchPad.

It's only the first version and we have lots of improvements planned, but please let us know what you want to see!
    Sports Live!: info | download
    Market Pulse HD: info | download

Follow us on Twitter: @MoreSolApps / @SportsLiveApps / @MarketPulseApp / @MoreStocks
    Find us on Facebook
    Just bought Market Pulse and love it. One issue: Some stocks won't add. In particular, Procter & Gamble (PG), which shows up OK when I search by name but gives the message "an invalid ticker symbol was entered" when trying to add.
  3.    #3  
    We're working on it. It should be fixed in the next few days (hopefully) and likely won't need an app update. I'll post back when we have more info.

Follow us on Twitter: @MoreSolApps / @SportsLiveApps / @MarketPulseApp / @MoreStocks
    Find us on Facebook
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    Definitely plan to puchase this. I saw a comment below PreCentral's review where the writer was not exactly thrilled with the graphics. I have to say that based on the screen shots I agree that it can be snazzied up. Perhaps it doesn't change the absolute functionality, but I think it could look better. I recently installed the MarketDash app from Yahoo on my iPad and the interface is simply very slick and looks very nice. Just my $.02 worth, but I think the color scheme/look/layout are a very solid start there. Good luck w/ the app and the updates!
    oooo... very nice... look forward to playing with this!
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by StompAWOT View Post
    Definitely plan to puchase this. I saw a comment below PreCentral's review where the writer was not exactly thrilled with the graphics. I have to say that based on the screen shots I agree that it can be snazzied up. Perhaps it doesn't change the absolute functionality, but I think it could look better. I recently installed the MarketDash app from Yahoo on my iPad and the interface is simply very slick and looks very nice. Just my $.02 worth, but I think the color scheme/look/layout are a very solid start there. Good luck w/ the app and the updates!
    Thanks for the feedback! I appreciate any ideas you have for polishing the app design. We're always looking out for what our favorite users say!

Find us on Facebook
    Is there any way to get both markets and my stocks updating live on the same page?
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by philknutson View Post
    Is there any way to get both markets and my stocks updating live on the same page?
    You can use the ticker symbols for the markets you want. For example, .DJI should work for the Dow Jones.

Find us on Facebook
    so equities on the TSE can be followed this way as well?
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by burchmanu View Post
    so equities on the TSE can be followed this way as well?
    Yes, that's right. Generally, any symbols from Google Finance should work, but you might need the index prefix (for example... TSE:RIM).

Find us on Facebook
    thank you looks great may have to get this one
    is it possible to get chart for Toronto stocks? I believe a lot of Canadians are looking for that.
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by wuyikun View Post
    is it possible to get chart for Toronto stocks? I believe a lot of Canadians are looking for that.
    Working on it, but not sure if/when it'll be ready.

Find us on Facebook
    Google portfolio integration anytime soon?? That is the only thing holding up my purchase. Thanks.
  15.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by Blkthght06 View Post
    Google portfolio integration anytime soon?? That is the only thing holding up my purchase. Thanks.
    Google announced a few weeks ago that they will be discontinuing the Google Finance API for apps (no date set). For that reason, we aren't planning on adding it.
    I bought this a few days ago. I like this Market Pulse HD app. One thing I would really like to see is the futures market.

For example, I would really like to check these in Market Pulse HE:

/ES (E-mini S&P 500 Index Futures)
    /YM (Mini Dow Jones Industrial Average Futures)
    /CL (Light Sweet Crude Oil Futures)
    /NQ (E-mini Nasdaq 100 Index Futures)
    /GC (Gold Futures)
    /YG (mini-sized Gold Futures)
    /SI (Silver Futures)
    /E7 (E-mini Euro FX Fuures)

Also, it would be useful to be able to check spot prices. I like:

EUR/USD (Euro/USDollar Spot)

One last thing:

VIX is found as QQQQ Volatility Index. That's good it shows low, high, and open, but it has No Chart Available.

It really is a very nice app. I wouldn't be making suggestions for improvement if it were not already useful.
    Hello,

I am a french user and i like this app.
    However, there seems to be a bug with graphs because i get "no chart available" for all euronext quotes.

Hope you can do something to correct it

Regards,
    Arnaud.
    I love the app and want to use it as the default app in Exhibition Mode. Recently, however, it seems that when Exhibition Mode launches the app gets stuck and reports "Sorry its taking so long....downloading.." When this happens its also impossible to launch the native app after dismissing Exhibition Mode. A Device Restart will correct, but shouldn't be needed.

Any idea what's causing this behavior and how to fix?

Thanks

Randy
  19.    #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by floridarandy View Post
    I love the app and want to use it as the default app in Exhibition Mode. Recently, however, it seems that when Exhibition Mode launches the app gets stuck and reports "Sorry its taking so long....downloading.." When this happens its also impossible to launch the native app after dismissing Exhibition Mode. A Device Restart will correct, but shouldn't be needed.

Any idea what's causing this behavior and how to fix?

Thanks

Randy
    There are a few bugs in the current version that affect Exhibition mode. We're working on fixes and plan to address them in the next update. I'll post back when it's available.

Find us on Facebook