Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree6Likes
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by detection View Post
    I have no problem doing this. The reason being is that double clicking is NOT the only way to do it. Listen to whatever you want, go to the next artist you want to listen to, find the song you want to play and click it once; an arrow appears at the end of the song name column, click that and choose "play song."

I would like to see the iOS webapp made available to us, but in the meantime the website is usable.

Another related tweak I would like to see is a way to allow streaming websites to continue streaming with the screen off...
    When you're right your right. Thank you this works. Not all that intuitive but it works!
    omullins likes this.
    Global Posts
    114 Global Posts
    invite? derfman210@gmail.com thanks!
    Global Posts
    281 Global Posts
    An old timer, with fewer posts than me? Sweet!
    Invite is on the way...
    My Palm history.
    Sony Clie', Treo 650, Treo700p, Centro, Treo 800w, Palm Pre, Touchpad
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    I've been trying for days to get google music to work properly.. It's sad since I use it daily on android but for the touchpad only amazon music works properly.. Uploading 12,000 songs now to amazon just for webos.. Gonna take a while... My amazon says Unlimited storage though for some reason so I'll use it..
    Anyways, If anyone wants an invite for music.google I have 4 left and will share with this community over others.. pm me? is that allowed?
    Quote Originally Posted by jiron2000 View Post
    The amazon web player seems to be working just fine for me. Certainly better than google music.
    I am a google f a nboy and I agree with this. Just tried out the Amazon player and it worked pretty flawless. I was told of course right away that the browser wasnt supported, etc. I just hit continue and logged in and bang all my music was there and played perfect. Love it.
    Last edited by mortymouse; 10/11/2011 at 05:08 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by mortymouse View Post
    I am a google f a nboy and I agree with this. Just tried out the Amazon player and it worked pretty flawless. I was told of course right away that the browser wasnt supported, etc. I just hit continue and logged in and bang all my music was there and played perfect. Love it.
    Google player imo is light years ahead, why? because it cost me nothing.
    Hey Kids! i have 5 invites for Google Music beta. pm me your email and ill pass one out to you.
    The Touchpad has landed. Ordered 8-21 Delivered 10-10. 32gb at 1.5ghz.
    mygoogle music works fine but then shuts off after the screen goes dim...I like to fall asleep to music but it sucks when the music turns off after 10 minutes..(longest time set to turn screen off)

I have 8 invites left..solution for invite?
    try the preware apps more standby times & nodoze
    Mine doesn't work...It says could not play album when I try to play a song.

Edit: OK it works but the double tap zooming thing is frustrating...
    Last edited by TurboTronix; 10/22/2011 at 12:52 PM.
    Hey Kids! i have 5 invites for Google Music beta. pm me your email and ill pass one out to you.
    would love an invite!
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    what are you talking about?? it does not rock at all, scrolling blows, and it takes forever to change songs. i would use this as an absolute last resort. id rather burn a CD than deal with this.

holla
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234