1.    #1  
    I just downloaded this app. It looks like the Touchpad is getting more and more apps. This app was a must for me on the Pre but they didn't offer it. Thanks HP!
    Last edited by markm2179; 07/01/2011 at 07:30 PM.
    I wonder if they'll offer a mojo version, or if we'll have to wait until phones get enyo
    How do pause the station without having to close the app? I see no audio controls.
    Devices

-WiFi HP TouchPad 32GB, July 2011 (Day 1)
    Quote Originally Posted by de_great View Post
    How do pause the station without having to close the app? I see no audio controls.
    Not looking at the TP right now, but if I remember correctly, when the station is playing there is a bar at the top of the screen that lists the station/song. There is a small stop (or pause) button on the right side... I think.
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    not sure if my Twitter and facebook accounts are synced, and definitely don't see how to log in to my website account. That's a bummer.
    Is there any way to get the iHeartRadio app onto a Pre 2?
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    it isn't available in the UK market place, I have heard of it from numerous threads but nit experienced it. Is it a free app or paid
    Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety - Benjamin Franklin
    It's a free app.
    Quote Originally Posted by SilvrDrgn View Post
    It's a free app.
    For now. I have the distinct impression that there will be charges after the 1st of the year (maybe tiered?).
    TuneIn is free and has more stations. The paid version is even better.
    Or you can just tune in through the browser
    radio - tpbyhp