Global Posts
    570 Global Posts
    I just found out that the TouchPad comes with Angry Birds HD for free (240 levels)!

I don't have a TouchPad, so can anyone confirm?

Why hasn't this been talked-up?

The Official HP Palm Blog: TouchPad by the numbers
    Visor/Sprint Springboard Expansion Module > Visor Platinum > Tungsten E > Centro (work) > Palm Pre
    I downloaded it too, plus I've been noticing there are a lot more apps. I also downloaded iHeartRadio. Tonight is going to be a long night. haha
    yes its free. I'm sure theyre just doing a promotion type of thing.
    Sprint Love
    Is it still available for free?
    It's been free since the launch
    came pre-loaded and free with mine.. my 5 year old loves it
    Not free anymore.

After a wipe and Webos upgrade, got errors when restoring from backup. $1.99 now.

Synchron
    Quote Originally Posted by synchron View Post
    Not free anymore.

After a wipe and Webos upgrade, got errors when restoring from backup. $1.99 now.

Synchron
    Did you sign in with the same profile after doctoring? If you used a different profile it would see it as a new download and charge you. But if it is the same profile and you had already downloaded is under that one, it should show up with a download button and not charge you.
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Did you sign in with the same profile after doctoring? If you used a different profile it would see it as a new download and charge you. But if it is the same profile and you had already downloaded is under that one, it should show up with a download button and not charge you.
    I just added a new TouchPad to an existing profile and Angry Bird fails to download on it. I have tried to download many many times with no luck. What's up with this? It seems the only way to be sure about retaining one's paid apps, is to make back up ipks.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
    Quote Originally Posted by RafRol View Post
    I just found out that the TouchPad comes with Angry Birds HD for free (240 levels)!

I don't have a TouchPad, so can anyone confirm?

Why hasn't this been talked-up?

The Official HP Palm Blog: TouchPad by the numbers
    It's all wishful thinking RafRol, about Rovio making an update to the Angry Birds games. I would liked to see an update to these games, but its not coming. They don't care anymore for WebOS platform, I'm sure they crunched the numbers and WebOS for them means low profits that to them its not that much of a market to go for. It's sad and unbelievable to see that Rovio being so blinded by choosing favorites.........they only care about the likes of Apple, Google, and of course Blackberry. More so shocking to see, that the PlayBook tablet has all the updated games from the mobile gaming company "Rovio", a tablet which rumors say hasn't been selling well in the market. But then again, Rovio makes games for blackberry but not WebOS.....I find that silly and ridiculous of them.
    Owner of an HP TouchPad (32GB) and a brand new Palm Pre 3 (16GB) for VZ wireless.
    Same here, had sound problems so I deleted it and re-installed it. Just asks for the credit card number for payment
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    this is not an isolated incident. happened to me an others as well after running webos doctor. http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-tou...6-01-12-a.html
    same here. New TouchPad old profile, every thing reloaded except Angry Birds HD. Sad but since I have RIO, I won't be paying for an out dated version.
    I spoke to support and after about a week it got the HD version for free again