1.    #1  
    Well, I made it just ahead of the deadline to be on the TouchPad App Catalog at launch.

Bee-Hive is up and is exclusively available on the HP TouchPad. Try it out and see what you think.

Thanks,
    -Randy
    I momentarily thought this was Beejive...
  3.    #3  
    What can I say, I like it.

I mostly rated it so I could add some text to the description (since the App Catalog won't let me update the description without submitting a new build). I did feel a bit uncomfortable having to put in a rating however and I have now lowered it to 4 stars which is probably more accurate anyway.

Thanks,
    Randy
    I wouldn't sweat it. If you think your app is a 5 star app, I just can't see anything wrong with you giving it a 5 star rating.
    I downloaded this last night and love the concept and gameplay. It's really well polished too!

Definitely something to be proud of, congratulations, 5-stars.

Anyone looking for a game for the touchpad should definitely look at Bee Hive.
    Developer of Ultimate Hockey, netSpeed, BatteryMonitor, The Ghastly Headset,
    netSpeed HD, St4rs and Matrix Exhibition
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Follow my webOS projects on my blog and follow me on twitter
  6.    #6  
    Hi Neville,

Thank you so much for the kind words. I put a lot of time and effort into the game (too much according to my wife . It is my first attempt in the game world and I had a lot of fun making it. It is very rewarding to hear about someone having fun playing it.

-Randy