Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    Will this work through the TP browser?
    tried HBO go and MAX go - both worked fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Padawon X View Post
    tried HBO go and MAX go - both worked fine
    really? I tried it with my TP and it would get stuck on optimizing video quality.
    HBO Go is blocked for people with certain ISPs. I guess the ISPs are afraid of the competition to their tv delivery service.
    I'm getting the same thing Optimizing Video Quality. I have Comcast and it plays on six computers in my home. Although they are hard wired. I'll check to see if it works with any of my laptops.
    It's not the life you lead but
    the style in which you live it.
    Laptops are sluggish. My girls suck up so much bandwidth though. I might have to put someone up for adoption to get this to work via wifi. 0_o ......LOL Still not working on the TP.
    major payne likes this.
    I just asked the girls and their friends to logoff for a minute. It's working fine on the TP now. It still took awhile to buffer though. Now my only problem is the girls want to play with my TP. They are asking my youngest if she is going to get one. She's a 15yr old WEBos girl. Has a Pre. I bet if i get her a TP every kid on the block is going to be begging their parents for one. I'm one my way to work so i'm going to give her mine to check and see how it works with Freetether. By the way her Pre is in mint condition. I should steal er borrow it. Mine has a few nicks. Have a good one Guys.
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    Interestingly MaxGo.com works for me where HBOGo.com does not. (I get the "Optmizing video quality")
    very bad performance for me. We need an app
    SO HBOgo does not use silverlight? Congrats. That is a good addition for you. Now I just need to find someone with the German Skygo So I can see if it will work.
    Devices

-WiFi HP TouchPad 32GB, July 2011 (Day 1)
    Quote Originally Posted by de_great View Post
    SO HBOgo does not use silverlight? Congrats. That is a good addition for you. Now I just need to find someone with the German Skygo So I can see if it will work.

To. get to HBOgo takes silverlight on my TP
    same for me. Maxgo is fine but HBOgo just sits at the optimizing video screen. I know its not my internet connection. Its 25mg down and 6mg up.
    still think we need apps for these - I get the optimizing video quality message and the vidoe and audio don't line up at all. App please
    doesnt work for me

cerc blocks all of that stuff out
    did anyone ever get to browse through max go or hbo go? when I was on it, I could only select shows and the current screen. If I tried to scroll, the web browser would just go left or right, but the shows wouldn't scroll.
    Last edited by Midway99; 08/03/2011 at 09:14 PM. Reason: ro to or
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Midway99 View Post
    did anyone ever get to browse through max go or hbo go? when I was on it, I could only select shows and the current screen. If I tried to scroll, the web browser would just go left or right, but the shows wouldn't scroll.
    to scroll down, tap along the scroll status line below the scroll icon that you would normally grab with the mouse. It will cause it to page down.
    Global Posts
    308 Global Posts
    works for me, but looks terrible.
    Midway99 likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Midway99 View Post
    Double-click on flash applets to enable dragging. Otherwise they only respond to taps.
    Works for me, pretty good viewing experience. The "widescreen bars" at top and bottom are grey instead of black, that was a slight distraction. Otherwise, video and audio quality were good.
    works fine for me with Cox.net's beta viewer.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast