Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By WarHorn79
  1.    #1  
    Where is that Flying game that was on all the video's and advertisements. Can't find it on my TP and had been wanting to play/use it. I thought it was going to be loaded on the tablets.
    Quote Originally Posted by oswego View Post
    Where is that Flying game that was on all the video's and advertisements. Can't find it on my TP and had been wanting to play/use it. I thought it was going to be loaded on the tablets.
    The game is called Armageddon Squadron II

http://www.gottabemobile.com/2011/03...d-gaming-demo/
    Sent from my Verizon Pre2
  3.    #3  
    So is it supposed to be preloaded and free or in the app catalog for purchase
    It shows as $3.99 in the app catalog.
    Quote Originally Posted by skrenlin View Post
    It shows as $3.99 in the app catalog.
    That's not it. That is the original armageddon squadron, not made for the touchpad. Looks like the touchpad version (II) isn't live yet.
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    boooooo

looking for more than just an internet browser and i keep finding these "omissions". looking for an OTA update to cure a LOT before I buy.

The game looked cool but obviously between having Serena play a buggy version and release they couldnt get it together.
    Last edited by WarHorn79; 07/02/2011 at 11:25 AM.
    IcerC likes this.
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    I was also disappointed to find that the Kindle app and HP Movie Store were not not ready on launch day, either. I know they are coming but it's kind of a psychological letdown. Overall though, this TP has been an amazing experience just the same and I still favor it over any other tablet experience.
    lol Serena...