1.    #1  
    When will be open the App Catalog for Touchpad? I can launch it but there is only Facebook app (and does not work). I didn't choose USA country, so I wonder if it is not locked somehow
    Why nobody answer to this question? is a week that i try to get some news...i want to buy a TouchPad but its important to know about app catalog for me (i live in Italy)..there was news days ago saying that the geo-restriction will be removed with touchpad and webos 3.0...so somebody that have the Touchpad can confirm this?
    Geo restrictions have been removed previously, there is a thread on it and I believe it was posted on the front page. Has been working on 2.x+ devices.

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...f=326&t=285894

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Thanks for answer! so this mean that i can buy and use app catalog also here in Italy with TouchPad and my Pre 2? what about credit card how i ll buy the apps?