1.    #1  
    https://developer.palm.com/appredire...t-radio-hd-pro
    http://www.l337tech.com/apps/internet-radio-hd/

Internet Radio has finaly been converted to Enyo (webOS 3.0+). This version was created with anti-fragmentation in mind. As soon as other devices (veer, pre3, opal) get webOS 3.0+ this app will still resize and run perfectly on them (tested with emulator on different screen resolutions).

Still to come...
    -IceCast support
    -Custom stream support
    -inclusion of more internet radio services
    -a free version (waiting on advertisers support for enyo)

Thanks,

number1pete
    Last edited by number1pete; 07/24/2011 at 09:45 AM.
    Internet Radio - the best beats on the web

CPUScaling app L337Tech post

Super PreKernel app

If you appreciated any of my help, enjoy any of my apps that I give away for free, or want to see more development from me, think about making a donation. Thanks!
    Nice, its a must have.

Appreciated.

---
    galaxy tab tapatalk
    Very cool app!
  4.    #4  
    the way development is going right now, it looks like I will be releasing a Shoutcast only version first just to get it out there.

Enyo has brought many changes, challenges, and bugs so things are not coming together as quickly as I would like.

Hopefully the shoutcast only version will keep you occupied till the full release is available.

thanks,

number1pete

Super PreKernel app

If you appreciated any of my help, enjoy any of my apps that I give away for free, or want to see more development from me, think about making a donation. Thanks!
    Looks good!
    Looks elegant, but maybe to much gray. Sliding panes are sexy. WebOS team should find way to implement panes in browser instead navigation arrows.
  7.    #7  
    Internet Radio HD is finally available in the app catalog. Still to come, custom station and icecast support.

Super PreKernel app

8.    #8  

Super PreKernel app