Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By mellowbugle
  1.    #1  
    https://developer.palm.com/appredire...ordpress.webos

I woke up this morning and saw "Introducing Wordpress for HP WebOS" and I had to check Precentral to see if the news had reached everyone. HP surprised me with this app, I blog all the time and this makes the TouchPad that much more enticing to me.
    stri8ed and Sukiyaki like this.
    This is really cool to see.

WordPress for WebOS

Oh and apparently its open source code
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    My Touchpad arrives tomorrow, and Wordpress for WebOS will be on of the first apps I put on it. Very Cool news!
    The Borg will trace their ancestry to the Treo180.

Handspring Visor Deluxe, Treo 300, 600, 650, 700wx, 800w, HTC Touch Pro, Palm Pre, TouchPad 32GB.
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    Wow that's huge for me. I'll be getting a T-Pad as soon as I can actually afford it without my g/f breaking my neck for buying it.
    That's just a sample of the "HP's muscle" we've heard before... great news, undoubtly.
    Newness Developments apps:

That's great news. Not sure if I'll use it but it looks promising and I might need it and not even know it yet?

Also, the price for it is $Free.99!!!! Can't beat it.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    This is awesome. I thought one of the reviewers stated the wordpress site worked also, without an app. If I recall correctly, he said it was not accessible by other tablets.
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.
    Global Posts
    782 Global Posts
    Beautifully done for webOS. Uses panels, stacks, etc.

Here is a video: WordPress for WebOS
    cool
    Sweet...wish we had something for Joomla, but I can work that through the web interface. Sorli...