Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree87Likes
    browser that plays flash videos flawlessly and handles data speed and videos without a hitch
    Quote Originally Posted by limitbreak View Post
    browser that plays flash videos flawlessly and handles data speed and videos without a hitch
    You looking into OCing and patching your TP? You know, even before I OC'd and patched, flash played fine in my opinion, but now after the OC and patches flash plays even better. Go to Vudu and watch a trailer. Look's amazing and works smooth also flash can be playing and I can scroll around the website and it works really well.
    Office suite w/ offline and that can sync w/ box.net
    Office suite w/ offline and that can sync w/ box.net.
    I would love to see the following apps

- an ip camera app specifically for foscam cameras supporting all functions inc. audio
    - remote desktop to windows 7 devices from the touchpad
    - generic print to any network printer
    - pair and transfrer files / file browser for mobile phones (bluetooth)
    - somthing to join windows live messanger accounts

those are all on the top of my list
    1. Add the DELETE key to the e-keyboard.
    2. Add cut/copy/paste shortcuts (like the PC's CRTL-C,V,X) to all apps top menus

3. Back swipe

4. Document editing - well they said Quickoffice update is coming out this week but no signs as yet....

Thank you
    Eyebiter likes this.
    Netflix
    Slacker
    Tower Defense game
    Soundhound
    Oh and iChatr or Chat Roulette type app. Anything to utilize the camera.
    2 requests that would be awesome.

1 Bluetooth connectivity with non webOS phones... Would kick major *** I would imagine there is some pretty good GNU linux scripts to give basic functionality like setting as a network device or a mountable disk. I would looove it.

2 gmote style IO device emulation for windows. :-D
    kinda left of center but they would help me and maybe some other pharmacy techs/RPH....a true CrCl calculator...an aminoglycoside dosing calc...a micromedix app would be fantastic but prob hard to get ported. I have the actual calculations just such a pain to do it by hand...could be so much more streamlined with an data entry app
    Quote Originally Posted by finecismad View Post
    You looking into OCing and patching your TP? You know, even before I OC'd and patched, flash played fine in my opinion, but now after the OC and patches flash plays even better. Go to Vudu and watch a trailer. Look's amazing and works smooth also flash can be playing and I can scroll around the website and it works really well.
    done all that the first day i got my tp, tried every single kernal and clock speed, helps but videos just buffera nd stop loading after a while

can you please help me in this thread

http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...sh-videos.html

by viewing couple of videos with your tp!
    Not every page has arrows or a back button or tab so you are left with minimizing then swiping to get rid of the card, so some kind of default close or minimize buttons.
    Secondly, arrow keys on the keyboard so the cursor can be moved amongst text! Thank you!
  12. IK
    Just getting a browser that refreshes itself properly would be a good start. I'd pay good money for a decent browser!!!
    HP TouchPad 32GB
    Quote Originally Posted by Rnp View Post
    Hi.
    Well, I believe that you can create a excellent client to Sugarsync using his API:
    Another vote for SugarSync
    I would pay big bucks for Swype to run on the HP Touchpad!!! after using Swype on my HTC Hero, I can't think of a better app. If you have never used Swype, you should try it and you will never want to go back!
    Quote Originally Posted by dmglakewood View Post
    Hello everyone, I'm a palm developer and I've created over 10 apps for the palm pre / pixi and now I'm moving into the TouchPad development.

I'm just wondering what kind of apps you would like to see on the larger real estate of the TouchPad. I can't wait to pick mine up today and start my first app. I just need some ideas to get me started.

Thanks
    How about a Netflix app optimized for the TouchPad? That's the ONE app I am seriously missing on my new & shiny TouchPad.

I'm not sure how complicated it would be to develop (not sure if there's an API for Netflix development...or no?) - but if it would in any way be possible...please??

NETFLIX FOR TOUCHPAD = MEGA WIN!!
    Quote Originally Posted by IK View Post
    Just getting a browser that refreshes itself properly would be a good start. I'd pay good money for a decent browser!!!
    I'd also love this. A browser optimized for the TouchPad (maybe based on FireFox) would ROCK!
    I have a simple app I'd like to see. Replace the qwerty touchpad keyboard layout with a Dvorak layout.
    Quote Originally Posted by Synthes View Post
    Office suite w/ offline and that can sync w/ box.net.
    WISH GRANTED!!!
    Go get Quick Office update. It edits Word and Excel syncs to box.net, drop.box and more.
    a new clock/date skin for exhibition mode. i prefer the digital clock, but there's just too much going on with the stock digital clock. i'd love for something simple and clean.