Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 38910111213
Like Tree87Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by SD-Tech View Post
    I would suggest making an app that allows you to use your touchpad as a secondary monitor.
    I would suggest hitting up the Splashtop people to port their quite fantastic "X-Display". And while you're at it, encourage them to support multiple connections for it, so I can have my TouchPad and my iPad as fourth and fifth displays.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    ArchonAdvisors likes this.
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    How about an app that the background is the lined paper that you learn to write letters on and with sliding enyo panels you could have outlined with arrows for direction of writing of upper case and lower case letters and numbers. Another page could allow you to type in words (like a childs name) that would be in outline form with arrows to practice writing names and words.

Later apps could be done in script as well as other languages. Ex. Spanish, French, Italian

Wrote an app request with survey in the forum regarding this idea.

http://forums.webosnation.com/app-re...dwritting.html
    Last edited by Dsquare; 07/14/2012 at 08:43 PM.
    touchpadtom likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by wilburjoe View Post
    Yes, I agree with an Android emulator. I would pay for it as well.
    is this not coming via openmobile August time?
    Touchpad 4G, Pre3
    Redbox app.
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    A finished port of mame with support for the iCade controllers. I'd be a truly happy man!
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 38910111213