Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 278910111213 LastLast
Like Tree87Likes
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    how hard would it be to compile vlc for webOS?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pitxitxita View Post
    Those are patches I'd pay money for - as long as it works in all apps.
    And the navigation keys! How could they have left those off with such crappy typing.
    Quote Originally Posted by bjimenez38 View Post
    hi,
    I have a game I wrote in basic that I want to convert to the touchpad. I'm new to the webOS scene and still have allot to learn. If you might be interested in converting it for me that would be great. Its a small program and not really much to it
    Check your PMs.
    My published and impending WebOS apps -
    Quote Originally Posted by revlamb2 View Post
    I would love to see an android emulator so it can be run from within webos. I would pay twenty or thirty bucks for an app like that.
    You beat me to it........
    An Android App emulator would be fantastic, as it would bridge the gap between the two platforms in terms of available applications, until developers create native WebOS apps.

This emulator would be the app to create, as it would have the most far reaching impact.
    Yes, I agree with an Android emulator. I would pay for it as well.
    I'm looking for a FitDay.com type app. basically something that I can log what foods I eat, calories, protein, etc. I use fitday.com on a daily basis but it isn't TP optimized
    If anyone ever wants to make a FF type RPG for webOS, PM me for my story ideas and such (also I can do artwork).
    Down with the BourgeoisOS oppressors, webOS users unite!
    Quote Originally Posted by dmglakewood View Post
    Hello everyone, I'm a palm developer and I've created over 10 apps for the palm pre / pixi and now I'm moving into the TouchPad development.

I'm just wondering what kind of apps you would like to see on the larger real estate of the TouchPad. I can't wait to pick mine up today and start my first app. I just need some ideas to get me started.

Thanks
    A Google Music solution Please, please, please.... Either a stand alone app, or a way to access the iPad tablet interface for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by dmglakewood View Post
    Hello everyone, I'm a palm developer and I've created over 10 apps for the palm pre / pixi and now I'm moving into the TouchPad development.

I'm just wondering what kind of apps you would like to see on the larger real estate of the TouchPad. I can't wait to pick mine up today and start my first app. I just need some ideas to get me started.

Thanks
    How about a Jewish Calendar along side the Gregorian Calendar?
    How about an app that takes Winamp and MediaMonkey created .m3u files and converts them to what the TouchPad music player expects.

Mark
    Global Posts
    381 Global Posts
    PlayStation emulator that will work with the ps3 Bluetooth controller.
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    rdp/vnc with full zoom control and right/middle mouse buttons emulation (volume/home key)
    absolute smooth and without vsync artefacts ffmpeg based video player
    irc
    agnitum outpost style desktop firewall to control os and apps internet access
    noscript for webos browser
    app to use tp as extra monitor via wlan for my pc
    samba share discover/mounter/unmounter gui inkl. autostart and mount at boot
    sip client
    use tp as mouse/keyboard via wlan for your desktop pc
    jdownloader for touchpad
    dvbviewer client on touchpad
    taskmanager gui
    Quote Originally Posted by skouly View Post
    This may have been touched on a bit already in 3 other HP Touchpad printing threads, but from what I understand, there a number of HP printers that are e-print enabled that can't be printed to from the Touchpad, because they are not PCL compatible. There are also many other non-HP printers that are wireless/networked and have PCL capability (both requirements to print from a Touchpad), but can't be printed to, simply because they aren't HP printers.

There are a number of paid android apps that try to enable printing within android based devices, but none work very well. However, it seems that the problem here is quite solveable as the PCL capability already exists within webOs. Also, many newer, non PCL printers from HP are Airprint and e-print capable, but for some some reason they can only be printed to from an Ipad/Ipod with Airprint. I for one, and many others, I'm sure, would be willing to pay a buck or 3 to allow printing to an existing printer, whether it be e-print or PCL (non-HP) capable, in order to save on purchasing a higher priced (PCL based) HP printer.

Just my 2 cents...(and maybe 3 bucks later on...)
    I want to echo the idea of a print manager app for non HP printers. LEXMARK WiFi printers would be a good start. Ok yes that's what I got. Given an IP of a printer, I have to think there's some Lexmark API out there in the ether that a webOS wrapper could work with.
    Quote Originally Posted by phoneharry View Post
    I want to echo the idea of a print manager app for non HP printers. LEXMARK WiFi printers would be a good start. Ok yes that's what I got. Given an IP of a printer, I have to think there's some Lexmark API out there in the ether that a webOS wrapper could work with.
    what I mean is
    if the webOS HAS TO do this in PRINT COMMAND LANGUAGE,then the app would use a Lexmark API to translate for the Lexmark printer,getting required replies FROM THE PRINTER and speaking PcL BACK TO THE webOS device.
    would it be possible to creat an app that uses the 2.4ghz system embedded in touchpad that will tune /tweak into wireless cctv 2.4ghz range ,rather than using a 2.4ghz receiver box,the touchpad would then provide viewing of your cctv around the home.
    Last edited by mark.e.c; 02/11/2012 at 02:41 PM.
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    I've been hoping to find a proper Jabber/XMPP client for WebOS, that also supports MUC/Conference. Not sure why one does not exist? Is it difficult?
    A spotify client based on libspotify!
    I would luv for a real drum machine app to be made for my TP.

Something like this if it's possible. PC Drummer - Drum Machine Software Solution

Thanks

I need a kijiji app.
    I would suggest making an app that allows you to use your touchpad as a secondary monitor.
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 278910111213 LastLast