1.    #1  
    govnah says I'm running at 1.188!
    any patches yet?
  3.    #3  
    none yet... Just installed govnah
    you can check for patch status at ipkg.preware.org/feeds/

I am sure they are not going to release anything till the device is officially out.
    16 Candles, The Breakfast Club SB, Friday SB, App Catalog Fix, Palm Pre/Pixi - USB Modem, TMC Workaround, SCRIM Changing OTF

The fastest way to install Preware on your WebOS device.
    Put your device in Developer mode.
    From your PC download the Preware installer from http://get.preware.org
    Run the Preware installer while the WebOS device is connected with the USB cable to your PC.
    Vualla Preware is installed.]
    where did you get a compatible preware installer? I only see the old one...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    Rod said on Twitter that updated instructions can be found in the Preware Hombrew Documentation app.
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    i dowloaded the touchpad homebrew app. I am installing preware,but its been at the installation window now for about 5 mins, the little wheel just keeps spinning. Closed it via task manager, deleted the file from the touchpad, tried again and it does the same thing, just spins. Any ideas ?
    Quote Originally Posted by louboy23 View Post
    i dowloaded the touchpad homebrew app. I am installing preware,but its been at the installation window now for about 5 mins, the little wheel just keeps spinning. Closed it via task manager, deleted the file from the touchpad, tried again and it does the same thing, just spins. Any ideas ?
    for questions/help with Preware you will want to ask those questions in the webOS Internals forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    WebOSQuickInstall still 100% works on the TouchPad and has even been enhanced to support novacom DevMode passwords for enterprise users
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    WebOSQuickInstall still 100% works on the TouchPad and has even been enhanced to support novacom DevMode passwords for enterprise users
    I'll be sure to keep that in mind when my boss gives me one!
    Global Posts
    565 Global Posts
    Absolutely a stand up and outstanding move on HP's part shipping out TP's in advance to the homebrew community. Not just good for PRPRPR $but$ $a$ $good$ $sign$ $in$ $general$ $and$ $a$ $good$ $thing$ $for$ $business$. $The$ $fact$ $there$'$s$ $already$ $a$ $TP$ $optimized$ $Preware$ $is$ $an$ $absolute$ $boon$ $for$ $the$ $more$ $fanatical$ $WebOS$ $fans$ $who$ $enjoy$ $the$ $ability$ $to$ $tweak$ $their$ $device$.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphlin View Post
    Absolutely a stand up and outstanding move on HP's part shipping out TP's in advance to the homebrew community. Not just good for PRPRPR $but$ $a$ $good$ $sign$ $in$ $general$ $and$ $a$ $good$ $thing$ $for$ $business$. $The$ $fact$ $there$'$s$ $already$ $a$ $TP$ $optimized$ $Preware$ $is$ $an$ $absolute$ $boon$ $for$ $the$ $more$ $fanatical$ $WebOS$ $fans$ $who$ $enjoy$ $the$ $ability$ $to$ $tweak$ $their$ $device$.
    Just for the record (to not get anyone confused), I was only in the Early Access Program and don't have a pre-release TouchPad. The changes in WOSQI to support the TouchPad were done thanks to amazing help from those who had TouchPad devices to help me to trial-and-error testing over email/IM. I will get getting a TouchPad in early July however with a lil help from HP Canada.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

Just for the record (to not get anyone confused), I was only in the Early Access Program and don't have a pre-release TouchPad. The changes in WOSQI to support the TouchPad were done thanks to amazing help from those who had TouchPad devices to help me to trial-and-error testing over email/IM. I will get getting a TouchPad in early July however with a lil help from HP Canada.
    sounds awesome and good that you're able to get it a little earlier than July 15. I'll be there 1st thing that morning.

Go Jets Go!
    Quote Originally Posted by kjb86 View Post
    sounds awesome and good that you're able to get it a little earlier than July 15. I'll be there 1st thing that morning.

Go Jets Go!
    I'm not sure if it'll be before the 15th, but there's the possibility and one can hope

I'm not sure if it'll be before the 15th, but there's the possibility and one can hope
    I think HP could help out a HB developer for good of the community.. well at least you would hope.
    Quote Originally Posted by kjb86 View Post
    I think HP could help out a HB developer for good of the community.. well at least you would hope.
    Nah, no need for that, everything's already in place at the moment. Though Internalz HD and ComicShelf HD may be in need to testers soon, so feel free to message me on twitter if you're interested (not all will be chosen, but I like people who take initiative to contact me)