View Poll Results: Would you be interesting in Flipboard for the Touchpad?

Voters
130. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm interested in the Flipboard for the Touchpad

125 96.15%
  • No, I'm not interested in Flipboard for the Touchpad

3 2.31%
  • I do not plan on getting a Touchpad, but want to click on something.

2 1.54%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes
    Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    Would you be interested in flipboard on the touchpad?

If you don't know what flipboard is, it's a highly acclaimed ipad app that touts itself as a social magazine, connecting to facebook, twitter, and other websites to make a beautiful interface for reading all of the content that matter to you.

Presumably it shouldn't be very difficult to port due to the PDK and similarities between the iPad and Touchpad.
    Last edited by DanLipson; 07/02/2011 at 12:57 PM.
    Palm Pre. Sprint.

View My Mockup!
    joe_s likes this.
    That app is the main reason i wanted an ipad. Hopefully it comes to the other tablet oses soon.
    Flipboard's reply on the porting to the touchpad: Twitter
    jt99 likes this.
    Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    Hopefully a small show of force through the polls can help them speed up the process, but the day it arrives will be an incredibly happy day for me, if it happens.
    Palm Pre. Sprint.

View My Mockup!
    They should be focused on tablets instead of phones.
    Global Posts
    213 Global Posts
    Yes, but only slightly. My buddy who just got an iPad loves flipboard, but it looks kinda... meh... to me. I'm assuming it's better in practice.
    Whoa. I really like the idea of this app. I tend to miss a lot of links on Twitter that I have to remember when I get home to look em up, because my Pre can't handle it, or there is Flash content, don't have time, etc. This sounds like it would be a really cool app. I don't know how I would like it on a small, phone screen, however.
    johnj2803 likes this.
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Flipboard rocks!
    Flilboard is my number 1 app on iPad. Would love to see it on WebOS.
    joe_s likes this.
    Global Posts
    331 Global Posts
    I just returned my Ipad 2 to get the Touchpad and Flipboard is going to be my most missed app from the Ipad. I used it daily. No regrets though...Web OS smokes iOS!
    This app is what made the iPad for me, add your voice to the Flipboard for other OS's under consideration
    Flipboard for Android, iPhone, Mac, Web, and Other Platforms

I know it says Android and there are loads of Droid heads asking for it but it covers alternative platforms

Barry
    i hope this comes soon! love it on the ipad!
    My flickr Pictures taken by the Pre (pre plus and pre3)
    would also love flipboard or a clone. we really need a good news aggregator that is made for a tablet.
    Sounds like incredible! from zhephree, which always seems to be "coming soon" anyway.
    jordanaous likes this.
    one wish.. Flipboard for WebOS
    This looks like it would be a great addition to the Touchpad.
    Don't really want to be the burster of bubbles, but Flipboard has been "looking into other platforms" for a while now. They are true Apple Fanatics at that company and if we see software from them on any platform besides IOS I'd probably die of shock. We've been asking for Flipboard for Android for as long as the software has been out.
    I checked out flipboard out on an iPad today and i do hope it makes it to the Touchpad. Or if at least there is something similar released. It gets my vote.
    Flipboard is da bomb!
    Quote Originally Posted by dhrandy View Post
    I checked out flipboard out on an iPad today and i do hope it makes it to the Touchpad. Or if at least there is something similar released. It gets my vote.
    flipboard is available for android and I run it on my touchpad under CMod. & luv it. It will be wonderful to see it on WebOS.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast