Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes
    I used a promo code and let my 1.5 yr old daughter play with it. She liked the animal sounds, but some frightened her, like the dog and lion. She liked the black keys, though! I think it's a great app, the interface and artwork is fantastic!

There is a small lag that is present when playing a sound. I believe that is because it is an SDK app since I have seen the same thing in an app I have been developing.

I will leave a review in the App Catalog tonight.
    i am interested in it. I have a 5 month daughter who is trying her figure on the touchpad now. Please send me the code. Im in US.
    u necro...
    I'm interested as well
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    It's ALIVE!!! IT's ALIVE!!!!

And yeah, If those codes paid off and you got some nice reviews I'll be looking at this app for my 2 year old as well.
    8MB Visor --> Treo 300 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre
    All devices obtained within first week of launch
    Code was dead for me.
    Hi ddluk, any chance of getting this added to the New Zealand App Catalog? And maybe a promo code too? I'm sure my kids would love it. Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rhysb View Post
    Hi ddluk, any chance of getting this added to the New Zealand App Catalog? And maybe a promo code too? I'm sure my kids would love it. Thanks
    Ditto for Australia
    Boo. Expired in the Canadian App Catalog.
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    Any more codes? I have 3 small children that would love to give some positive reviews.
    Quote Originally Posted by nickread View Post
    Ditto for Australia
    +1 For adding to the Australia catalog please!
    code for US is dead... any more promo code? Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by rhysb View Post
    would also love to see this app in the NZ App Catalog
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    If you have any more US codes available I would love to let my kids try it out.
    Thanks!

Hello,

any French codes?
    tx
    For all those asking for more promo codes, why not support the dev and buy the app? I'm sure he or she has kids to feed as well.
    Spain??

Some of use were able to get a Touchpad too...
    Quote Originally Posted by drimo View Post
    For all those asking for more promo codes, why not support the dev and buy the app? I'm sure he or she has kids to feed as well.
    I would if I could, but unfortunately it is not available from the app store in my region.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12