Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes
  1.    #1  
    So? How are you going to do it, if no streaming alternatives? Give us your insight, apps and tips, 'cause I'm going on a road trip and I need to put something on the TP ASAP!
    Palm III -> Palm m500 -> Zire 71 -> Zire 72 -> Treo 700p -> Palm Pre Minus -> TWO Touchpads 16gb -. and unfortunately, a Motorola Photon 4G...
    IF, HP has their movie store up & running you could use that if you must have a movie while you travel.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Are you trying to hurt me?
    It still has a media player. All you have to do is load movies on to it before you leave on a trip.
    Load up your movies prior to leaving.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Wireless using OpenSSH of course.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Achill3s View Post
    Load up your movies prior to leaving.
    How exactly does one "load up your movies"? Which apps to use? rip from DVD or what? Let's have some details, please.
    Palm III -> Palm m500 -> Zire 71 -> Zire 72 -> Treo 700p -> Palm Pre Minus -> TWO Touchpads 16gb -. and unfortunately, a Motorola Photon 4G...
    Read a book

hahahaa
    Quote Originally Posted by popologuy View Post
    How exactly does one "load up your movies"? Which apps to use? rip from DVD or what? Let's have some details, please.
    Same way you would do for a Pre or Pixi. You can use the micro USB port and load movies in USB mode from a laptop or PC.

Here is some free software to help:
    Free Video Converter | Convert Video Formats Free | Freemake
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by rlee2001 View Post
    Read a book

hahahaa
    What the...?

I did read one recently, "How to Update Your Completely Out of Style Sideburns & 'Stache With Just a Razor and a Yearbook from 2011". I'll email you a copy.
    I plan on emailing Ruby about netflix, but cant figure out his email ID. Then I will follow it with email to Netflix. Sweet! Then I will get them connected and then in "coming months" ... oh so hot ......cant even complete the sentence.....
    If this helped you hit thanks.
    Going to transfer movies from pc to TouchPad
    Hold up TP to TV and record movies with RF camera.
    I see pandas.
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceAlbert View Post
    Hold up TP to TV and record movies with RF camera.
    TP doesn't have a RF camera. You'd have better luck using touch-to-share with the TV
    Seriously, though, use Handbrake.
    HandBrake
    Flawless app; free and I've been using it for years. Use the iPad preset and you should be fine... You lucky dog.
    Quote Originally Posted by deesugar View Post
    TP doesn't have a RF camera. You'd have better luck using touch-to-share with the TV
    Doh, me forgots TTS. Thanks. Much easier!
    I see pandas.
    Tikkanen likes this.
    Amazon should work with flash.
    Global Posts
    664 Global Posts
    Yes, try flash video sites like Amazon video on demand, HBO GO, Mega Video, etc.
    Handbrake and wifi media sync ..... Now I just need the cash to buy a tablet

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    Well I have heard that HP will have their own Movie store that will be pretty extensive...
    Follow me on Twitter : MrKal_El
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    I also wouldn't be surprised to see an Amazon Video on Demand app at launch since they got the Kindle app.
    Apps: MyQ for Netflix (Phone/TouchPad), Giantbomb (Phone), Excavate (Reddit/Digg clients for TouchPad)
    Ralion likes this.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast