1.    #1  
    Hate to say it but at the moment exhibition is completely useless so far. Yes yes agenda is fairly nice but it would be better as a standalone app. I need something with a lot more glanceable information.

With the touchpad's screen real estate I am hoping for an exhibition that shows my notifications clearly with maybe a plugin for a little bit larger music miniplayer (think square), shows the weather (3 days I think would be good), has upcoming events from the agenda.

I want it all, at the moment I just use the clock for crying outloud, and the only improvement over the lockscreen before is you can now have a pretty picture behind it. And it doesnt even work in landscape. At the moment is a gimick, if its just an app trigger as it is right now it is going to fail.

Am I wrong, do any of you find exhibition at all useful?
    the api for exhibition is open to devs, so they can create anything they want, I have tried using some apps with weather and time and they work well with exhibition
  3.    #3  
    I have the eweather homebrew one but I dont care about the weather enough but its a good start (just found out that notification do work in it as well). I just need MOAR! I hope to see interesting versions on the touchpad as I do plan on getting the touchstone and having that on my desk.
    exhibition is a very useful feature, it only makes sense for the phone/tablet to display something useful while its charging.
    This post is of my personal opinion and not that of my employer, its affiliates, or related partners.
    I fully expect a nice Facebook exibition, live-updating my feed while maybe doing some screen-saver-ish stuff with all the data.

But I am sure it won't happen.
  6.    #6  
    thing is I just dont want only my facebook stuff to show up, I want it all glancably. Facebook, twitter, email, sms, time, agenda, etc in one place
    Quote Originally Posted by dcbo89 View Post
    thing is I just dont want only my facebook stuff to show up, I want it all glancably. Facebook, twitter, email, sms, time, agenda, etc in one place
    It's called Glimpse - and you might be able to get it for free if they aren't out of promo codes - try this: https://developer.palm.com/appredire...njoj55410gavxv
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanis View Post
    I fully expect a nice Facebook exibition, live-updating my feed while maybe doing some screen-saver-ish stuff with all the data.

But I am sure it won't happen.
    Err, there is an exhibition mode with the Facebook Tablet app... Do you mean you just want it to be better?
    Quote Originally Posted by dcbo89 View Post
    Hate to say it but at the moment exhibition is completely useless so far. Yes yes agenda is fairly nice but it would be better as a standalone app. I need something with a lot more glanceable information.

With the touchpad's screen real estate I am hoping for an exhibition that shows my notifications clearly with maybe a plugin for a little bit larger music miniplayer (think square), shows the weather (3 days I think would be good), has upcoming events from the agenda.

I want it all, at the moment I just use the clock for crying outloud, and the only improvement over the lockscreen before is you can now have a pretty picture behind it. And it doesnt even work in landscape. At the moment is a gimick, if its just an app trigger as it is right now it is going to fail.

Am I wrong, do any of you find exhibition at all useful?
    I find Exhibition mode quite useful. Right now, I have a Twitter feed (to keep up with TouchPad madness), weather, and an RSS feed up for Exhibition. I'm using Glimpse, and I've enabled it for Exhibition mode.

Also, Webonex is a free app that will allow you to put up a website on Exhibition mode. It doesn't have a lot of bells and whistles, but then again, it's free ......