1.    #1  
    Hello. I m not a webOS user yet, i hope to be one this year with the Touchpad, so maybe my simple idea is already implemented in webOS.
    Anyway, wouldn't it be fun to have the option of an app that would add a collection of sound FX when you pull on the card to make it fly away from the screen. Sound FX like what you hear in a classic cartoon for example, when a character dies or explode.\ or ges through a glass door.
    The thing is those sounds would be totally random with zero control on what sounds you would want to hear the next time. If you do the gesture of pushing the card up, then you will be in regular "stealth mode". Nothing would happen. Only when you feel like playing a little by doing that slingshot move that you would hear the sound FX.

ONLY 2 input would be available: a "like" kind of symbol after the sound FX just played so you would have more chances to hear that same sound again in the future and an option for a "Russian roulette" type of sound: a sound that could be VERY embarrassing for you and the people around you that would last for 30 sec with no way of stopping it (beside volume control). Only the programmer would know what type of FX it will be and they would only be played when your luck would run out.

Well that's it really. That could be fun with opening cards just to be surprised by what you would get if you pull it...
    Theoretically someone could write a patch to make all that possible. The beauty of WebOS is that anything is possible by the power of patches! Patches have turned my Pre- into a virtual swiss army knife (of doom).

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    I love it and great idea! Maybe we snag some Angry Bird sounds or similar, but then again they don't need any help.

I think it sounds cool and yes it is amazing what Patches can do. Hopefully HP has extended webOS 3.0 Launcher API. Sorli...
    cool idea, only issue is the sound needs to be loaded into RAM so it more diffcult
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by abegee View Post
    cool idea, only issue is the sound needs to be loaded into RAM so it more diffcult
    i was not thinking of WAV type of sounds but more like a real time synth generator... Something like that:
    Sonic Charge - Patternarium but way way simpler...
    there is an easter egg rumor being reported that the tp does this with sound effects from Angry Birds...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    there is an easter egg rumor being reported that the tp does this with sound effects from Angry Birds...
    I had also heard that. One of many (hopefully) extras that will be shown on the 1st!
    Wouldnt it be a good idea to pinch to zoom on a stack of cards so that you can see (better) the cards stacked and what they are doing? Like, when you pinch it, it "separetes" them and you can choose more accurately the one you want. (Excuse my english, not my first lenguage)
    Quote Originally Posted by mic.ale View Post
    Wouldnt it be a good idea to pinch to zoom on a stack of cards so that you can see (better) the cards stacked and what they are doing? Like, when you pinch it, it "separetes" them and you can choose more accurately the one you want. (Excuse my english, not my first lenguage)
    I think it would be usefull when having lots of cards (5 ?) stacked together.