1.    #1  
    guys, I sent an email to the developers of this great app ( Mental Note for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch: Capture ideas as they happen. - zymbiotic.com ) on iOS that I use on a daily basis which allows you to write text, sketch drawings with your hand, take/import pictures and sketch on them, add a sound message to a note & more.
    They responded by stating they would work on a WebOS port if there was enough interest SO please send them a quick email at ( support@zymbiotic.com ) if like me you would like this app on WebOS.

Quite surprised that there currently is not a note app for the upcoming Pre3 (or Touchpad) that will allow us to sketch on pics in notes.
    Done!
    stop asking for ports, ask for an app, webOS has features like TTS, Exhibition, and Just Type that make webOS stand out. Just my two sense. Try describing those features in your emails to devs.

I dont mean to offend or hate on your cause, I am an enthusiast that doesnt want iOS app clones all over the place.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by mikevember View Post

I dont mean to offend or hate on your cause, I am an enthusiast that doesnt want iOS app clones all over the place.
    No offence taken but please understand that I am looking forward to my Pre3 and no other program/app exists for WebOS.
    I don't care for all the kiddy and nonsense apps that other platforms have but HP/Palm MUST have office/productivity apps IMHO
  5.    #5  
    bump reminder to send them a quick email asking to support WebOS Please :-)

@ kevr1990

thanks !
    Sent
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    Sent
    Check out my My Medical webOS Apps
    Featured free apps: DrugView | Eponyms | eMed | Dosecalcfree | Beeb News
  8.    #8  
    thanks guys!..keep em coming :-)
    Dear Jake Morrison,
    Thank-you for your interest in Mental Note. Other platforms are being considered and your preference has been noted. Thank-you for your feedback.

Please see our website for more information about Mental Note: Mental Note for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch: Capture ideas as they happen. - zymbiotic.com.

Best regards,
    Zymbiotic Technologies
    Vancouver, Canada
    zymbiotic.com
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    Done!

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
    sent!
    sent!
    Done, app looks amazing!
  14.    #14  
    @ Jakeeeee

got the same email..let's hope all the emails from WebOS fans will sway them to the this side of 'the force' !
  15.    #15  
    keep em coming guys !
  16.    #16  
    ** ALL NEW TOUCHPAD USERS **

please show your support for WebOS to zymbiotic technologies