Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    I am also not receiving notifications for my texts.

Im glad they submitted a fix. I just checked this morning and no update.
    Palm Lifedrive --> Palm Centro --> Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by k4llle View Post
    I reported this issue on tuesday and I got an email back quite fast. They said that they have submitted an update that solves this problem to hp. I keep checking the updates 10 times a day since tuesday... Does anyone know how long it takes until an update appears in the appcatalog when it's submitted?
    anyone receive the update? I haven't and I still have this issue. =(
    No update yet for me. I check everyday but till now i did not receive it. Hope it comes in the near future...
    Funny thing, when I contact my android friends I got the error: MojoService: no error Code supplied Converting circular structure to JSON, but with my iphone friends works like a charm, a update needed?

I'm using legacy 2.1 on prprpr&#$275$; $minus$
    I'm using legacy 2.1 on pre minus too. I only have android contacts in my list and I always get this error... Strange things. But it's just a beta and I think it will become a really good application... I hope it gets really good really soon ;-)
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by k4llle View Post
    I'm using legacy 2.1 on pre minus too. I only have android contacts in my list and I always get this error... Strange things. But it's just a beta and I think it will become a really good application... I hope it gets really good really soon ;-)
    hmm. I have Android contacts as well.
    Palm Lifedrive --> Palm Centro --> Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Do the devs read this thread too? Maybe it's an issue with the android version... I did not get any new apps in the appcatalog for nearly a week now. Maybe there are problems on the hp servers and that's why the announced update needs so much time to come...
    Let's hope it gets some improvements, it's really a very amazing app!!, i've tried with pre users and no problem, seems in my case only android users have the issue.
    I got updates for Facebook and Foursquare today. No TextOne update..
    Twitter
    HP is still reviewing the update.......
    What do they have to review so long? It's nearly two weeks now... I thought it's just a bugfix update. Does hp look into the code of any update?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Normally the apps are seen on the App Catalog a few hours after the developers announce they have been submitted to HP. Weird that this one is taking so long.
  13.    #113  
    In my experience it takes a few days for an update to be approved in the official app catalog
    Check out my My Medical webOS Apps
    Featured free apps: DrugView | Eponyms | eMed | Dosecalcfree | Beeb News
    Then we need To push the guys at hp ;-)
    They should release their betas to the homebrew feed...
    Update available. 0.9.16 out! I haven't checked if the bug was fixed yet. No ones replying to me on text one
    Update installed! Works perfect with android contacts! Great App!
    I can't find the update in the app catalog not even using Impostah
    Maybe it's geo restricted now... But I don't think so...Which version do you have installed? 0.9.16 is the latest. 0.9.13 contains the bug. You can check it when you select "report problem" in the app menu or in the the software manager app....
    0.9.13, the first time I install it using impostah 'cos I couldn't find it in the catalog, but now it says "Application com.textone.app not found"
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast