Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by palmdoc2005 View Post
    When TextOne has message syncing across all device installations/OS's, easy contact discovery by Synergy/linking to email/phone number then I think it has the potential to overtake Whatsapp. Support for non-phone devices and I think a working Facebook messaging app is a potential killer app.
    I hope so! And teach those WhatsApp people who look down WebOS a lesson
    Why is this only available for webOS 3.0.0 now? I have an update but it won't let me update because it says its not for my model now.

:-/

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Sprint Love
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    I just updated to 0.9.8

I didnt notice anything different. Where can I get info on updates. I am just curious as to what was changed.
    Palm Lifedrive --> Palm Centro --> Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Quote Originally Posted by delacro View Post
    I just updated to 0.9.8

I didnt notice anything different. Where can I get info on updates. I am just curious as to what was changed.
    What phone and OS version are you on? And what country?

I'm on a frankenpre2 with 2.1.0 and in the US. It won't let me update it.
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tooearly View Post
    What phone and OS version are you on? And what country?

I'm on a frankenpre2 with 2.1.0 and in the US. It won't let me update it.
    I have the palm pre- on sprint with webOS 2.1. I am from CA, USA and my favorite color is green not blue but it doesnt look too bad on precentral. Sorry thought it was funny.

The software manager popped up with an update for textone. I clicked it and that was it.
    Palm Lifedrive --> Palm Centro --> Palm Pre (Sprint)
  6.    #66  
    Just updated too. Nothing noticeable. I hope to be able to receive messages on my Pre2 as my iOS devices with the same account are hijacking them
    tooearly - tried installing via Impostah?
    Check out my My Medical webOS Apps
    Featured free apps: DrugView | Eponyms | eMed | Dosecalcfree | Beeb News
    Weird thing here, if you click the program in the software manager updater, it'll mess up but if you click the green arrow it'll update..

I'd have to say that's a bug yes? But, for new people who want to use TextOne, they won't be able to unless they have webOS 3.0.0

If you click on the OP's link to the app, you'll see the problem. Just to clarify.
  8.    #68  
    Hey, I managed to receive a message on my Pre2 today. So something's changed in the message priority. But the iOS device did not get it.
  9.    #69  
    0.9.9 is out
    Global Posts
    816 Global Posts
    Serious issues when going out of coverage area and back in. Have to shut down service, wait a while and then restart app.

-- Sent from my Palm Veer using Forums
    ...This programming stuff is actually addictive but really hard :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Rkguy View Post
    Serious issues when going out of coverage area and back in. Have to shut down service, wait a while and then restart app.

-- Sent from my Palm Veer using Forums
    Use the 'Report Problem' in the app menu to report it.
    Can anyone access the TouchPad (HD) verison of TextOne?

https://developer.palm.com/appredire....textone.apphd

I can get to that link but I can't download the ipk at all. Anyone else in the same boat? I'd like this program on my TouchPad, it's awesome.
    Sprint Love
    I just installed it on my TouchPad. I went to the link texted it to my phone, then sent via email to my TP.
    - Jeff
    Palm Pre- and a 32 GB TouchPad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Meltedwire View Post
    I just installed it on my TouchPad. I went to the link texted it to my phone, then sent via email to my TP.
    Interesting, I'll try that but nothing has worked for me. I had to do a bass-ackwards way.

Does the app work for you at all? Registering a new account or using an old one?
    Sprint Love
    I got it on my touchpad but now my TP and Pre are not playing nicely with the same account. Hopefully that gets fixed soon!:-)
    Sprint Love
  16.    #76  
    Version 0.9.10 is now out. Still can't see multi-device message syncing & iOS still hijacking the messages from webOS
    Quote Originally Posted by palmdoc2005 View Post
    Version 0.9.10 is now out. Still can't see multi-device message syncing & iOS still hijacking the messages from webOS
    Yep, I've tried it both on my TP and Pre2 and it screwed it up, now I can't log back into my original profile I created. I had to create a new one.
    Sprint Love
    I have doctored my girl friend's Pre2 without making a note of the unique profile ID. So she also couldn't log back in the her original profile. is there a way to reset or delete that profile so she can re-create the profile with the same name?
    Quote Originally Posted by idiotboxxer View Post
    I have doctored my girl friend's Pre2 without making a note of the unique profile ID. So she also couldn't log back in the her original profile. is there a way to reset or delete that profile so she can re-create the profile with the same name?
    I'm also wondering that, try tweeting the text-one guys, see if they'll respond. I got a response once but nothing since.
    Sprint Love
    Looks good on my touchpad, now all I need is friends lol

My Pre Does EXACTLY What I Need It To Do, And Thats Why I Have A webOS Relationship.

Facebook: facebook.com/LordSecksie
    Twitter: @LordSecksie
    TextOne: LordSecksie
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast