Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes
    We have put together a mini roadmap for webOS version.
    I cannot still put the link because I am too new in the forum but it is there:

feedback.process-one.net/forums/119391-textone/category/29361-webos
    Not working for Palm Pre 1.4.5

This application cannot run on your current operating system. Use the Updates app to install the system update and try again.

Hrrmm...
    Global Posts
    397 Global Posts
    No chance of this running on the Pixi Plus then?
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    This is great, but any thoughts on whether other media types will be supported (pics, video, location, etc...)?
  5.    #45  
    New beta out 0.9.5
    Quote Originally Posted by mremond View Post
    We have put together a mini roadmap for webOS version.
    I cannot still put the link because I am too new in the forum but it is there:

feedback.process-one.net/forums/119391-textone/category/29361-webos
    here you go I will ask one of the moderators what you need to do to get setup as a developer

http://feedback.process-one.net/foru...ry/29361-webos

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    It would be possible to download the application from outside the app catalog?

I want to test the application on a Pixi + with 2.1.
    Make sure to vote at the feedback site everyone to help improve this app
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by palmdoc2005 View Post
    Why is this better than say gtalk or yahoo messenger? Same reasons for the huge popularity of Whatsapp
    - multi-platform support in a single easy to use and understand app. (versus multiple applications in multiple platforms to support a single service eg gtalk). It's also perception that this is a simple 'texting' app versus a 'messenger' app. Same thing but SMS/text is what the average user is familiar with.
    - bg push notifications means the app doesn't have to be running all the time. I hope this means battery savings cos with the webOS messaging app as 'online' all the time it sucks juice.
    - free service
    I installed the application from impostah using com.textone.app (lower case) on my 2.1 pixi +.

It works perfectly, but in my opinion WhatsApp success is due to integration with the phonebook, there are plans to make this happen in TextOne?.
    Quote Originally Posted by antonio2k View Post
    I installed the application from impostah using com.textone.app (lower case) on my 2.1 pixi +.

It works perfectly, but in my opinion WhatsApp success is due to integration with the phonebook, there are plans to make this happen in TextOne?.
    It will if you vote for it...
    Customer Feedback for ProcessOne - TextOne
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
  11.    #51  
    0.9.6 beta out
    Check out my My Medical webOS Apps
    Featured free apps: DrugView | Eponyms | eMed | Dosecalcfree | Beeb News
    Quote Originally Posted by antonio2k View Post

Vote for this
    Customer Feedback for ProcessOne - Identify user by phone number/email
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kiukiukiu View Post
    Done!
    Quote Originally Posted by craigp View Post
    This is great, but any thoughts on whether other media types will be supported (pics, video, location, etc...)?
    Pics receiving and sending is indeed on the way.
    We have send TextOne for webOS beta 0.9.7 to HP. It fix yesterday problems and should bypass a problem we were having with auth. This version also contains "problem report" menu so that we can help you during the beta test phase.
    You can't receive new message/notification after a restart. You have to launch TextOne and close it in order to establish a connection with the server.
    Any solution to establish connection with the server after restart?

Updated to 0.9.7 still the same.....
    Quote Originally Posted by kiukiukiu View Post
    You can't receive new message/notification after a restart. You have to launch TextOne and close it in order to establish a connection with the server.
    Any solution to establish connection with the server after restart?

Updated to 0.9.7 still the same.....
    Sorted out:
    Customer Feedback for ProcessOne - Establish connection with server after restart
    Great job on the responsive to issues Mikael! This app is coming along very nicely in such a short period of time
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakeeeee View Post
    Great job on the responsive to issues Mikael! This app is coming along very nicely in such a short period of time
    Indeed! They are one of the most responsive Devs!
  20.    #60  
    When TextOne has message syncing across all device installations/OS's, easy contact discovery by Synergy/linking to email/phone number then I think it has the potential to overtake Whatsapp. Support for non-phone devices and I think a working Facebook messaging app is a potential killer app.
    Check out my My Medical webOS Apps
    Featured free apps: DrugView | Eponyms | eMed | Dosecalcfree | Beeb News
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast