Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Results 101 to 113 of 113
Like Tree10Likes
  1. #101  
    Thanks for the work on the app - it has a nice layout.

    Would it be possible to add a date/time stamp to the blog entries? Preferably in the list/index, but on the body of the article would suffice too.

    -Chris
  2. #102  
    Great!
    Only one thing though, please implement the option of replying, commenting and such directly from the app!
    Thanks and keep up the good hard work.

    aj
    ajguns
    LONG WILL LIVE webOS!!!
  3.    #103  
    Great!
    Only one thing though, please implement the option of replying, commenting and such directly from the app!
    Thanks and keep up the good hard work.

    aj
    I would if precentral provides an API for comments, but they don't


    -- Envoyé depuis mon HP TouchPad avec Communities
  4.    #104  
    Working on 2.0.0 version :

    New features :

    New user interface
    Support for all smartphone experts websites.
    Podcast feed support
    HelloNNNewman likes this.
  5. jdod's Avatar
    Posts
    874 Posts
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    #105  
    Quote Originally Posted by boucles0 View Post
    I would if precentral provides an API for comments, but they don't


    -- Envoyé depuis mon HP TouchPad avec Communities
    Why wouldn't they provide this?
    Sprint since 01/06/99: Sanyo SCP-4500 -> Audiovox PPC-6700 -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre 1.4.5 -> Jailbroken iPhone 4s
  6.    #106  
    Quote Originally Posted by jdod View Post
    Why wouldn't they provide this?
    don't know..... There's no RSS feeds for comments... only this :

    http://www.precentral.net/remote_views/comments

    but it doesn't seem to be updated.
  7.    #107  
    Precentral news HD version 2.0.0 is now avaible in the app catalog.

    Features : new user interface
    Support for webos,android,ios,wp crackberry nations
    Support for podcast at precentral,....

    Please let me feedback !

    -- Envoyé depuis mon HP TouchPad avec Communities
  8. #108  
    Quote Originally Posted by boucles0 View Post
    Precentral news HD version 2.0.0 is now avaible in the app catalog.

    Features : new user interface
    Support for webos,android,ios,wp crackberry nations
    Support for podcast at precentral,....

    Please let me feedback !

    -- Envoyé depuis mon HP TouchPad avec Communities
    Let me first say I've been loving this app until this new update. Good grief though, is it just me or does anyone else think parts of the interface are horribly clunky now? The forums don't even open within the app anymore. I understand this may be a workaround to some issues with hyperlinks and commenting within the forums, but for browsing and reading, it is very cumbersome compared to the old version overall. I would prefer to tolerate those other issues.

    Can the old Version be made available for those who may want to downgrade?
    Last edited by sq5; 11/02/2011 at 12:25 PM.
  9.    #109  
    You only don't like the forum part in the app ?

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
  10. goldfndr's Avatar
    Posts
    5 Posts
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    #110  
    In the previous version, there was a preference setting to enable a Mobile version of the forum. I'm not seeing that preference setting, is it gone?
  11. T-Pad's Avatar
    Posts
    327 Posts
    Global Posts
    332 Global Posts
    #111  
    Quote Originally Posted by boucles0 View Post
    You only don't like the forum part in the app ?
    Maybe it is possible to build something like Communities, i.e. forums not needing a web browser, but also not requiring tapatalk or something similar - a special solution for the precentral forums only?

    Viewing only would be ok for me, but it must be fast - reading forums with a web browser on a mobile device is a pain.
    Pre³ (iPhone 4), TouchPad 32 GB (PlayBook 16 GB)
  12.    #112  
    Quote Originally Posted by goldfndr View Post
    In the previous version, there was a preference setting to enable a Mobile version of the forum. I'm not seeing that preference setting, is it gone?
    Yes, users prefer the full version.
  13.    #113  
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Pad View Post
    Maybe it is possible to build something like Communities, i.e. forums not needing a web browser, but also not requiring tapatalk or something similar - a special solution for the precentral forums only?

    Viewing only would be ok for me, but it must be fast - reading forums with a web browser on a mobile device is a pain.
    I don't think people would like on read only forums...
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Posting Permissions