Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 113
Like Tree10Likes
  1. #61  
    two things.

    One: I clicked view on full site or something like that maybe desktop version. Now all the forums pull up in full site and i can't figure out how to go back to lighter view.

    Two: please fix link launching. no matter what i try i am unable to launch a link from a forum.
  2. #62  
    i'm just wondering if this caches any articles to the touchpad, this is becoming a bigger feature now that with wifi only I wont be constantly able to rely on the cloud
  3.    #63  
    I working on this feature... Stay tuned
  4. #64  
    I am also unable to view links. Otherwise love the app.
  5. #65  
    what about getting back to lighter view? Possible?
  6.    #66  
    Quote Originally Posted by cornbread View Post
    what about getting back to lighter view? Possible?
    lighter view ? what do you mean ?
  7.    #67  
    submitted version 1.0.4 :

    Better youtube videos integration
    Fixed image popup bug
  8. #68  
    I think people mean that Forum view is just a container for the standard site rather than rendering those pages in a simpler, mobile form.
  9. #69  
    Quote Originally Posted by cornbread View Post
    two things.

    One: I clicked view on full site or something like that maybe desktop version. Now all the forums pull up in full site and i can't figure out how to go back to lighter view.

    Two: please fix link launching. no matter what i try i am unable to launch a link from a forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by cornbread View Post
    what about getting back to lighter view? Possible?
    Quote Originally Posted by grappler View Post
    I think people mean that Forum view is just a container for the standard site rather than rendering those pages in a simpler, mobile form.
    I just found this at the bottom of the full website and took a screenshot of it on my TouchPad...



    So you can go back to the mobile version at will.
    Treo 300->Treo 600->Treo 650->Treo 700p-> Palm Pre-> Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch (32GB Launch-day Touchpad sustains my webOS need for now)
  10. #70  
    I just got my fancy new TP case from HP and the app is forced into landscape mode that is upside down. Meaning that it forces the TP to be held with the speakers down. Would be nice if it could rotate to different orientations, or atleast default to the other landscape direction.
  11. #71  
    Quote Originally Posted by strykr View Post
    I just got my fancy new TP case from HP and the app is forced into landscape mode that is upside down. Meaning that it forces the TP to be held with the speakers down. Would be nice if it could rotate to different orientations, or atleast default to the other landscape direction.
    1-Wrong forum for this post.

    2-Read the directions, as you CAN position the Touchpad in BOTH landscape positions.
    Treo 300->Treo 600->Treo 650->Treo 700p-> Palm Pre-> Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch (32GB Launch-day Touchpad sustains my webOS need for now)
  12. #72  
    Quote Originally Posted by BMIC50 View Post
    1-Wrong forum for this post.

    2-Read the directions, as you CAN position the Touchpad in BOTH landscape positions.
    How is it the wrong forum? It applies to this app. And no matter how I hold my touchpad, when I have PC News HD open, it doesnt rotate.
  13.    #73  
    at this moment, since I don't get a TouchPad (still waiting for HP to reply about webOS belts) I have fixed the orientation, because it prevents the app from bugs.
  14. #74  
    Quote Originally Posted by boucles0 View Post
    at this moment, since I don't get a TouchPad (still waiting for HP to reply about webOS belts) I have fixed the orientation, because it prevents the app from bugs.
    Understood. Still a great app, regardless. Maybe as part of the next update you could flip the screen 180 degrees for us case users?
    boucles0 likes this.
  15. #75  
    Quote Originally Posted by strykr View Post
    How is it the wrong forum? It applies to this app. And no matter how I hold my touchpad, when I have PC News HD open, it doesnt rotate.
    I mistook your comment to mean that you couldnt position the TouchPad in landscape with the speakers pointing down while its in the case (which you can). I do agree that it should rotate to at least to portrait mode, but I'd rather the less-buggy implementation.
    Treo 300->Treo 600->Treo 650->Treo 700p-> Palm Pre-> Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch (32GB Launch-day Touchpad sustains my webOS need for now)
  16. BBooDad's Avatar
    Posts
    406 Posts
    Global Posts
    541 Global Posts
    #76  
    I too was hoping tonight's update would fix that, but does not seem to. Still stuck in landscape, even I'd TouchPad is portrait. Wish I could give tips, but Enyo coding is beyond me. I am an Ares kind of guy.
  17. BBooDad's Avatar
    Posts
    406 Posts
    Global Posts
    541 Global Posts
    #77  
    I also noticed tonight that the article links in L pane bring up next article up the list in the middle pane. Tapping on the comments envelope/arrow in upper Are corner of middle pane brings up wrong article in web browser.

    Looking fwd to this being fixed soon as this app has been my favorite PC reader on my phones!
  18. navinag's Avatar
    Posts
    455 Posts
    Global Posts
    489 Global Posts
    #78  
    great app...however it has the same bug that I had on my Pre2. External weblinks inside the app does not work. Is thus going to get fixed?
  19. #79  
    I would love it if the comments for the blog articles showed up in a sliding view to the right of the Article view, basically where the Twitter view is now.

    Even if you cant post comments it would be great to just be able to read them.
  20.    #80  
    Quote Originally Posted by drahgon View Post
    I would love it if the comments for the blog articles showed up in a sliding view to the right of the Article view, basically where the Twitter view is now.

    Even if you cant post comments it would be great to just be able to read them.
    This is not possible because Precentral doesn't provide RSS feeds for this. I'm making a similar application for my website webOSFrance which displays comments for the blog using RSS feeds.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions