Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanjay View Post
    May I suggest that holding down on a link for a thread, should open it in a new card. It's a shame not to be able to use this feature in an otherwise very fine app. It is quite painful to have to keep going back and forth to read several threads.
    Interesting idea and I kinda like it.
    Treo 300->Treo 600->Treo 650->Treo 700p-> Palm Pre-> Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch (32GB Launch-day Touchpad sustains my webOS need for now)
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bgso View Post
    Also, if there was a way to zoom the forums further out while reading it in its column. The way it shows for me now is about 30% of the forums dont show up on my TP.
    Same here. Let the text format to the available window and let me zoom if I choose. I also hate typing a reply which I can not read as I type.
    The update is available. Launch software manager and it will tell you how many apps have updates. I had 6 updates.
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    Was one of the changes the ability to click on a hyperlink from the forums? That still doesn't seem to work for me.
    Anyone else experiencing a lot of lag? Not sure if it's just lag in general or this app? Scrolling sometimes just freezes and you can't do it. After about 5 seconds it then begins to scroll.
  6.    #46  
    the latest version 1.0.3 is now online. I think i'll remove the possibility to tap on a picture to view it the web broser
    Global Posts
    435 Global Posts
    I can't seem to login. It seems like the site accepts the login, then redirects me back to the same page, but that page still thinks I'm not logged in. Reload doesn't change it.
    I love the new forum tab layout, maybe you could include an option to choose whether you use the mobile version or the desktop version of the forums.
    did the last update 1.0.3. No portrait mode? And the landscape is only in one direction? Bug?

I like how you can view forums fullscreen now. I would prefer the full desktop forum version by default though.

thanks for your efforts!
    Global Posts
    339 Global Posts
    I like how you can view forums fullscreen now. I would prefer the full desktop forum version by default though.
    me too. in full-version one can log in and latest unread posts are available
  11.    #51  
    I have to send back to HP my touchpad on friday. I can't easily test the portrait mode on the emulator, that's why I've locked the application in landscape mode. But full portrait mode will be available in the final version

if you can't login in the forum try to use full precentral forums, We're on a tablet, we don't a mobile version !
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    Was one of the changes the ability to click on a hyperlink from the forums? That still doesn't seem to work for me.
    Global Posts
    435 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by boucles0 View Post
    if you can't login in the forum try to use full precentral forums, We're on a tablet, we don't a mobile version !
    Eh? This app is read-only access to PC?
  14.    #54  
    I'm using pc news hd to write this message... so this not read only
    nyquistjack likes this.
    Global Posts
    435 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by boucles0 View Post
    I'm using pc news hd to write this message... so this not read only
    What do I need to do to be able to do the same?
  16.    #56  
    can you post screnshots ? Are you using full version of precentral forums
    Global Posts
    435 Global Posts
    Hmm now it knows me right after launch, I don't even need to login. Is this because I logged in using the browser?
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by conum View Post
    me too. in full-version one can log in and latest unread posts are available
    I have no problem being 3rd with praise for a job well done.

The latest version is an excellent extension of your initial concept.
    having a problem while scrolling a blog post it always tries to launch browser.
  20.    #60  
    Quote Originally Posted by miles4000 View Post
    having a problem while scrolling a blog post it always tries to launch browser.
    yes it's a known issue, i'm working on it.
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast