Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes
    Global Posts
    251 Global Posts
    Mine only shows up to about 6 stores, I can not view any older stories.
    Very interesting and yes good now having a TouchPad to check things out live. Keep up the great work! Sorli...
    Quote Originally Posted by boucles0 View Post
    I'll push an update to solve these issues.. It will be easier with a touchpad in hands !
    PC bosses, can we help him out with this one??
    Several bugs in this app that are in the first app as well, I cant login to my account, and some links wont open for me in the browser. Also I have the same issue as I had on my pre with this app. While scrolling around on the forums it'll randomly open the browser like I clicked on a link, but I didn't. Other then that though its really nice!
    I dont know if this is possible, but itd be awesome if we could read/publish comments to the articles-
  6.    #26  
    unfortunalty, precentral doesn't provide api or RSS feeds for comment.
    this is just a thought, but I'd like to be able to use your App as a complete replacement for P|C. Itd be really nice if either:
    A. The forums tab could be drsgged to fill the entire screen.
    or
    B. Clicking forums automatically opened a new card to the stack and took you to the main forums page (kind of like the feedback button took mr here)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bgso View Post
    this is just a thought, but I'd like to be able to use your App as a complete replacement for P|C. Itd be really nice if either:
    A. The forums tab could be drsgged to fill the entire screen.
    or
    B. Clicking forums automatically opened a new card to the stack and took you to the main forums page (kind of like the feedback button took mr here)
    Also, if there was a way to zoom the forums further out while reading it in its column. The way it shows for me now is about 30% of the forums dont show up on my TP.
    I like this app but cant the sliding panels work like the native email app?
  10.    #30  
    i managed to get my hands on a touchpad. I've submitted a new version to hp app catalog to fix bugs.
    Thank you. I like the previous suggestions, and it looks like you're making it better even as we review it. I noticed I could hear the Russel Brand commercial, but couldn't see it when I clicked on that article.

update: If I stay on it and tap again after a few seconds, I can view it. Also once it's already loaded, if I tap again, I can view the full clip.
    Last edited by bdhu2001; 07/04/2011 at 08:03 AM. Reason: update
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    I love the app - my only issue is not being able to click on the Hypertext links within the Forums.
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by miles4000 View Post
    I like this app but cant the sliding panels work like the native email app?
    I'd also like to see the panels work like the email app. Looking forward to seeing the update(s) though.
    I can email you a screenshot, but on my TP there is a cm gray bar on th bottom of the screen. Additionally, the right edge is still a little bit cut off.
    can you include a notification when a new headline is posted? That would be sweet!
    May I suggest that holding down on a link for a thread, should open it in a new card. It's a shame not to be able to use this feature in an otherwise very fine app. It is quite painful to have to keep going back and forth to read several threads.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
    In the update that you've submitted? I still get the gray bar on the bottom of forum. Will app updates come in the TouchPad update package or will it be listed in the HP catalog somehow?
    it is still being reviewed
    Thank you. Do you you know how we'll get app updates on the TouchPad? Will it be in updates section or attached in the catalog or happen when we launch the app?
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast