1.    #1  
    Ok, let's hope this time they made it right

I want the decoder errors to be gone forever, and offline download to work properly!

Those are not wishes, are bugs :P
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    They've posted a fix if offline isn't working after the 1.3.3 update:

Grooveshark Help

I haven't tried it yet, but I'm about to via Terminal:

rm /var/palm/data/jailusers
    exit
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    That seems to have worked. At first it kept giving an error when trying to offline, but after closing the app again and restarting it's working.
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    Exactly how does the offline option work? Does it actually download every song one at a time to your memory card so that you can listen to it without a connection? How do you initiate this offline download?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wayles View Post
    Exactly how does the offline option work? Does it actually download every song one at a time to your memory card so that you can listen to it without a connection? How do you initiate this offline download?

Thanks
    When you select a song or playlist, you have the option to "Offline Song" or "Offline Playlist", and it does download every song one at a time (they are put in a queue) and they are saved to the your internal storage. To play an offline song, tap in the app menu (upper left corner) and there's an "Offline Songs" section. And yes, they do play without a connection.
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM