1.    #1  
    Hey guys!

Now this isnt really a FB app issue more or less I think its FB it self...

So I log into the web site to find out I am missing the feed "Most Resent". So I cant just click on that to see the newest post from everyone. Instead its in a section below "news feed" So its the most viewed I think?

So now this messes up my FB app. When I launch it it shows the same way. The app now has the "Yesterday" as my most resent so its all screwed up. Anyone else see this? Any way to fix it on the web page so that my app will work like it did before? I know this might be a FB update but the girlfriends FB looks normal like it did before mine got changed ad her FB app works like a champ!

Anyways any advise will be taken! Thanks in advance!

PS. Sorry if this is in the wrong forum.
    SGIII SOON! (ATT)

Palm Pre- > HTC EVO 3D > HTC One X > Samsung GSIII

If any of my posts help you please thank me!!
    "News Feed" and "Most Recent" should be the same thing. Check to see if the date on your phone is set correctly.
    David Vogt - Founder and administrator of Photography Union
    Follow me on Twitter! --- Add me on Facebook!
  3.    #3  
    It is.

Heres the thing...

Even on the web page from my normal PC (Linux or Windows) it does not look right. I have tried FF and IE. I only have a "News Feed" now. So it is mixing my most viewed and recent updates from people. So because of that my app gets all messed up. I cant even manually update Facebook anymore from the app. I have to wait the 15 minutes for it to update it self. So I think the root of the problem is fixing my web page. Normally I had a "News Feed" and a "Most Recent" feed. Most recent is now missing...It has it showing on the top...Then like a half of mile down the page it shows "Most Recent" Does this help?
    SGIII SOON! (ATT)

Make sure you the know the difference between "Top News" and "Most Recent."

Top News doesn't sort the news by most recent date. It sorts it using a different algorithm (unclear on what criteria is used for it).

Most Recent will sort it by most recent. 5mins ago, 17mins, 1hr ago, etc.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
  5.    #5  
    I know...I don't have a tab to click on for most recent. Its gone. Where as my girlfriend logs in she still has it. I am trying to figure out what messed this up. Thats what messed up my app. The button just isn't there and I don't see how I can config my news feeds.

Has anyone seen this before?
    SGIII SOON! (ATT)

I have issues with images loading properly. Do you have that too? Basically my contacts and their pics show as blank boxes....

Cheers
    Vas
  7.    #7  
    Sorry Vas!

I can see pictures just fine. I just dont have a "Most Recent" link anymore on the top right hand corner of my web page...Its gone soo all of my posts are the most active first. Still trying out to get that button back....I guess no one has any times. I tried google and no luck.
    SGIII SOON! (ATT)

I 'm also missing "top news" and "most recent". What gives?
  9.    #9  
    No Rob still nothing! Guessing not many people have the issue you and I have! :P
    SGIII SOON! (ATT)

it does look like something at Facebook broke the app. I only see a few feeds now instead of everything.
    ---
    Handspring Visor>Sony 710c>Sony NX60>Sony NX80>Treo 700p>Palm Pre Plus>Went over to the dark side with phone->Samsung Droid Charge
    HP Touchpad!
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    My wife had the "Most Recent" vanish on Facebook and now has all her notifications visible on the right hand side of the page. Apparently the "Most Recent" stories are now about halfway down the page.
    Quote Originally Posted by VasTheGreek View Post
    I have issues with images loading properly. Do you have that too? Basically my contacts and their pics show as blank boxes....

Cheers
    Vas
    I also have that issue.

Edit: I works fine if I disable connecting securely to Facebook. So images won't show if you connect over HTTPS.
    Global Posts
    544 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by megaman821 View Post
    I also have that issue.

Edit: I works fine if I disable connecting securely to Facebook. So images won't show if you connect over HTTPS.
    Thank you! My wife was bugging me about this yesterday. Very simple fix.