1.    #1  
    Not too happy that Cablevision isn't listed as a provider for HBO-Go service and only offers Optimum App for iPad. I sent email regarding these issues and got back standard message that its not supported at this time. Maybe if more people email them they will look into this.
    Hate to say it but could you go into a bit more detail, I have very little idea of what you speak

But I do hope for an HBO-go app on the touchpad, need me my game of thrones fix and I missed the last episode
    Proud Canadian owner of
    Palm Pre- WebOS 2.1 Sept 2009
    HP Touchpad WebOS 3.0 July 2011
    Palm Pre3 AT&T October 2011
  3.    #3  
    When you go to the HBO Go web site to signup, Cablevision is not listed as one of the TV providers. Optimum App for iPad lets customers watch TV on there iPads.
    Last edited by miles4000; 06/13/2011 at 10:59 AM.
    Global Posts
    570 Global Posts
    That's because Cablevision is lame. Their Optimum online service is not an ESPN3 affiliated service provider either.
    Visor/Sprint Springboard Expansion Module > Visor Platinum > Tungsten E > Centro (work) > Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by dcbo89 View Post
    Hate to say it but could you go into a bit more detail, I have very little idea of what you speak

But I do hope for an HBO-go app on the touchpad, need me my game of thrones fix and I missed the last episode
    You know there are other avenues to get your Game of Thrones fix on...i have every episode till current.

*Spoiler*
    Poor Ned Stark ...
    .....Life is But Such Sweet Sorrow.....