Page 8 of 42 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 825
Like Tree136Likes
  1.    #141  
    Quote Originally Posted by Newcron View Post
    It's probably not a good idea to insult your potential supporters
    Probably not... Definitely, that's not a good idea. I noticed something here... It was not "garbage" but "bargain" collectors... Sorry, too similar words for my spanish thinking mind. And "bargain collectors" isn't intended to be an insult, but a definition for a kind of consumer.



    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Last edited by deCorvett; 08/20/2011 at 09:01 PM.
    Newness Developments apps:

  2. #142  
    I too have Been waiting for the release. I can't stand using the browser on th TP to read precentral since the threads don't update to show them read.
  3.    #143  
    Quote Originally Posted by matthew.rosenfelder View Post
    This how much we'd all use your app this weekend to discuss this latest debacle...
    Sure... I can imagine the forum full of the Communities signatures!!!

    I hope we'll be able to discuss a lot more of debacles in the future using Communities.

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Newness Developments apps:

  4. Newcron's Avatar
    Posts
    60 Posts
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    #144  
    Quote Originally Posted by deCorvett View Post
    Probably not... Definitely, that's not a good idea. I noticed something here... It was not "garbage" but "bargain" collectors... Sorry, too similar words for my spanish thinking mind. And "bargain collectors" isn't intended to be an insult, but a definition for a kind of consumer.
    LOL that makes much more sense and definitely does not sound like an insult. I registered on the forum today in anticipation of my new Touchpad, browsing around randomly, saw this thread, and got a little surprised at that choice of word. I'm not a native English speaker so I understand that type of mistake completely

    Anyway, good luck with your app. Forum browsing is definitely one of the main reasons I'm getting this TouchPad for, and I'm really looking forward to check the app out!
  5. #145  
    Quote Originally Posted by deCorvett View Post
    Probably not... Definitely, that's not a good idea. I noticed something here... It was not "garbage" but "bargain" collectors... Sorry, too similar words for my spanish thinking mind. And "bargain collectors" isn't intended to be an insult, but a definition for a kind of consumer.



    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    First and foremost, good and useful apps sell. It's okay to call people bargain hunters. If you ask me, a dual-core 10" tablet for $100 to $150US is a steal. In this economy, consumers are looking for great deals.
    Dan Donovan
  6. #146  
    i hope you release this app. TAKE MY MONEY hahahaha i'll gladly purchase it.
  7. #147  
    3 purchases coming from me
    I see pandas.
  8. #148  
    I blew through my $50 promo credit, but would pay $5-10 easily
  9. #149  
    Quote Originally Posted by deCorvett View Post
    Sure... I can imagine the forum full of the Communities signatures!!!

    I hope we'll be able to discuss a lot more of debacles in the future using Communities.

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Come on deCorvett, all developers are reporting high downloads... Grab this chance, take our money...i dont mind an update later, just release something....(ok.. not a placeholder, but..)
  10.    #150  
    Quote Originally Posted by ksht View Post
    Come on deCorvett, all developers are reporting high downloads... Grab this chance, take our money...i dont mind an update later, just release something....(ok.. not a placeholder, but..)
    I really wish I would... It's not the time for it.

    I didn't said that I'm going to pick a selected group of betatesters from my twitter followers? Because I'm going to do it.

    @newnessdevs, just saying...

    (really I'm letting the world notice how they need the app XD)

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Newness Developments apps:

  11. Kratus's Avatar
    Posts
    522 Posts
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    #151  
    @deCorvett, did you get my e-mail? I am waiting for the strings to begin french translation.
    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".
    Voltaire, french writer and Philosopher, 1694-1778

    French translator of UberCalendar, sconix's advanced patches, Twithibition, AuctionMate, Communities, Headlines 2, OrganizeMe!, Homebrew Google Maps, and many other webOS apps.
  12.    #152  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratus View Post
    @deCorvett, did you get my e-mail? I am waiting for the strings to begin french translation.
    I didn't (what's going on with my email addresses?) ... Please try with support at newnessdevelopments dot com

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Newness Developments apps:

  13. #153  
    +1 I will buy if you choose to release
  14. #154  
    I was just perusing the forums looking for something like Tapatalk on my Android and here it is! Really looking forward to its arrival!
  15. #155  
    wow this still isn't out yet?!
    lol, you must work for HP ON THE SIDE, late and all bwahahahahaha
    Gotta stay in the "NO"
  16. #156  
    Do I hear crickets?

    -- Sent from my Palm TouchPad using Forums
    Sprint Pre - Resting in peace | Touchpad - Stock and still running like new
  17.    #157  
    Well, it's 7 am here... So yes, you probably have been hearing crickets.

    I've been on vacation, so nothing new to tell for now, except it's coming...
    Newness Developments apps:

  18. #158  
    What a lot of people don't understand: it's never 'too late' for a good product.

    I for one will purchase Communities whenever it's released (as that should probably be after I get my new TouchPad) since it really does seem like a good product.
  19. #159  
    Quote Originally Posted by GodShapedHole View Post
    What a lot of people don't understand: it's never 'too late' for a good product.

    I for one will purchase Communities whenever it's released (as that should probably be after I get my new TouchPad) since it really does seem like a good product.
    while that maybe true... the way you go about it is incorrect.
    So lets say you do have a great product. And in theory it is great. You have some developers who don't "cross-lines" and won't develop something if you plan on coming out with it. Just using the basic concept of "good faith" you don't string customers along with long awaited hopes, dreams, and promises. Its different if something came out and everyone jumped on board. I've yet to find a post by any developer that someone said they would not support.
    Gotta stay in the "NO"
  20.    #160  
    Quote Originally Posted by nightdevil21 View Post
    while that maybe true... the way you go about it is incorrect.
    So lets say you do have a great product. And in theory it is great. You have some developers who don't "cross-lines" and won't develop something if you plan on coming out with it. Just using the basic concept of "good faith" you don't string customers along with long awaited hopes, dreams, and promises. Its different if something came out and everyone jumped on board. I've yet to find a post by any developer that someone said they would not support.
    Do you follow me on twitter? If so, you should know that I'm releasing a beta as soon as this week.

    I'm not keeping false promises here, It just took me more time than expected to have everything up and running.

    There are some Guinea Pigs over there that have been using some alpha versions of the app. Maybe they could tell you if the app is real, if it's working, and if it's better than Forums.

    Do you really think I like to be out from the last week craziness?

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Last edited by deCorvett; 08/29/2011 at 08:41 AM.
    Newness Developments apps:

Page 8 of 42 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions