Page 7 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast
Like Tree136Likes
    No do not give in, the community will live on.
    graylion
    Personally waiting to see what dev relations is doing.

If the app is functional I still have $40 in app credit that I would love to give to the devs that have been supporting the OS. I plan on using the OS for another 2 years at least, so it will be money well spent in my mind.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Hobbz likes this.
    would still like to buy
    I will still buy!
    graylion
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    Personally waiting to see what dev relations is doing.

If the app is functional I still have $40 in app credit that I would love to give to the devs that have been supporting the OS. I plan on using the OS for another 2 years at least, so it will be money well spent in my mind.
    Me Too!
    I'll still buy it too. I'm stuck with my Touchpad since I sent in for the damn rebate...
    I`ll buy. I`m keeping my touchpad as I still think its hads down the best tablet out there right now. The fact that I`m still almost crying (really, my eyes got watery and everything) over WebOS`s death wont change that.
    Proud Canadian owner of
    Palm Pre- WebOS 2.1 Sept 2009
    HP Touchpad WebOS 3.0 July 2011
    Palm Pre3 AT&T October 2011
  8.    #128  
    After 5 months working on Communities, I can't leave it when it's near to launch.

I know I'm not going to get the investment returned at all, but definitely webOS and it's userbase deserves the app to be released.

Here I am, with an app done for a platform without devices, and that I can't release on other platforms, because Enyo license doesn't allow us to do it.

HP has kicked us not only on our *****, but on our mouths too, leaving alone the same devs they were promising a bright future to, without any future forecast, and killing the platform (that's what they've done announcing the hardware shutdown without a partner to continue the bussines).

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Newness Developments apps:

Yeah, I truly feel for you devs. Yes, we Palm supporters are hurt, but this is your livelihood. That is messed up!

If you do release it, even at $10 (which I think you should), I would support you.
    Treo 300->Treo 600->Treo 650->Treo 700p-> Palm Pre-> Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch (32GB Launch-day Touchpad sustains my webOS need for now)
    Quote Originally Posted by deCorvett View Post
    After 5 months working on Communities, I can't leave it when it's near to launch.

I know I'm not going to get the investment returned at all, but definitely webOS and it's userbase deserves the app to be released.

Here I am, with an app done for a platform without devices, and that I can't release on other platforms, because Enyo license doesn't allow us to do it.

HP has kicked us not only on our *****, but on our mouths too, leaving alone the same devs they were promising a bright future to, without any future forecast, and killing the platform (that's what they've done announcing the hardware shutdown without a partner to continue the bussines).

If you release it into the app catalog at a premium price, I'd gladly spend my refunded $$ on this app. I know you've worked really hard to get this perfect. Thanks.
    Sprint Love
    Global Posts
    279 Global Posts

Please do release it. I'll join the group of those purchasing it. At least you'll get something out of your investment. Hopefully the future of webOS gets brighter.
    +1 for purchase

I go onto the app catalog every day for your app. I'm more than ready to use it. I'm sticking with my touchpad and may buy a second one for my other half since they're nearly free now.

Yes release it, you deserve it and we want it.

Looking forward to using it.

-- Sent from my Palm TouchPad using Forums
    Sprint Pre - Resting in peace | Touchpad - Stock and still running like new

I hope todays firesale gives you more hope on getting returns on your investment. Btw love forums can't wait for communities.

Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TheX-Man View Post
    I hope todays firesale gives you more hope on getting returns on your investment. Btw love forums can't wait for communities.

Yep...and by the looks of it I hope it supports slickdeals since they seemed to go nuts over the Touchpad at these prices.
    Global Posts
    679 Global Posts
    I'll buy it
    Pilot 5000 > Pre > Pre2 > Pre3 > Galaxy Nexus
    TouchPad > Galaxy Tab 8.9
  17.    #137  
    Quote Originally Posted by StompAWOT View Post
    Yep...and by the looks of it I hope it supports slickdeals since they seemed to go nuts over the Touchpad at these prices.
    I'm not confident... Usually garbage collectors aren't good app purchasers.

But don't worry. The app is coming.

Newness Developments apps:

But don't worry. The app is coming.

LOL, well if I can end up finding one for my wife (spent most of the night trying to get in on various sites), I will purchase the app twice even though she won't use it.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    It's probably not a good idea to insult your potential supporters
    This how much we'd all use your app this weekend to discuss this latest debacle...
Page 7 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast