Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32373839404142
Like Tree136Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    Indeed. It still could be related to the plugin even if it only affects new posts.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums

please help me! communities purchase the application. I just do not find any forum. just get a spinning circle. thanks
    tells me that the application does not have internet
    Last edited by joshua764; 03/04/2014 at 06:05 AM.
    Global Posts
    333 Global Posts
    Joshua

I think it is broken! There has been nothing from the Dev for over a year now and I've posted a support question on his website but not received a response. His other app 'Forums' has been fixed by the devs in this forum but so far nothing for the 'Communites' app.

Very frustrating as I had only recently purchased it too.
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeN68 View Post
    Joshua

I think it is broken! There has been nothing from the Dev for over a year now and I've posted a support question on his website but not received a response. His other app 'Forums' has been fixed by the devs in this forum but so far nothing for the 'Communites' app.

Very frustrating as I had only recently purchased it too.
    too frustrating. waited grabber help us. Tapatalk repair

Enviado desde la chingada, hasta allá!!
    Yes, it suffers from the same issue as Forums in that it cannot talk to the Tapatalk directory any more. The code is quite different from the Forums app, and I'm pretty sure there was never a manual add function, so it will take quite a bit more work to do it. I can't commit to looking further at this time, so please be patient.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    Yes, it suffers from the same issue as Forums in that it cannot talk to the Tapatalk directory any more. The code is quite different from the Forums app, and I'm pretty sure there was never a manual add function, so it will take quite a bit more work to do it. I can't commit to looking further at this time, so please be patient.
    We will be patient. thanks

-- Enviado desde mi HP TouchPad

-- Sent from my Palm TouchPad using Forums
Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32373839404142