Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
Like Tree136Likes
  1.    #61  
    Would you like Facebook app-like navigation for Communities?

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad
    Newness Developments apps:

I would like something different and outside the box. However, how about a navigation approach that scales down exactly for phones.

So I guess the Touchpad-Facebook-app-like navigation works!
    How far away are you from releasing?

Questions like that make me think that it's still a ways off though.
  4.    #64  
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanis View Post
    How far away are you from releasing?

Questions like that make me think that it's still a ways off though.
    My main concern was to give a great navigation model, and I've spent a lot of time making changes because of this, and that's the main reason because it has been delayed (Having to deal with sliding panels in a hierarchically ordered app didn't helped).

Finishing search sections, ironing a few bugs here and there, and I think it's ready for the flashes.

hrminer92 likes this.
    Yeah, looking forward to it as well. Using forums the touchpad... Itll do for nao

-- Sent from my Palm TouchPad using Forums
    Sprint Pre - Resting in peace | Touchpad - Stock and still running like new
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    quick question re the licensing. I have a different profile on my tpad to my various webos phones because I want different apps on both.

if I buy this can I run it on the tpad and multiple phones?
    facebook intergration, meh. Foum app with great navigation = win
  8.    #68  
    Quote Originally Posted by kitenski View Post
    quick question re the licensing. I have a different profile on my tpad to my various webos phones because I want different apps on both.

if I buy this can I run it on the tpad and multiple phones?
    I can't deal with your profile settings, sorry. App's are attached to one profile, and I don't (and can't) have info about which profiles owns a specific user.

You'll need to purchase the single device license for each profile.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums

I don't have anything meaningful to post. Just wanted to say I'm still really looking forward to this app. I'd easily pay $5-10 for this!
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    I don't have anything meaningful to post. Just wanted to say I'm still really looking forward to this app. I'd easily pay $5-10 for this!
    Yes!

Quote Originally Posted by deCorvett View Post
    I can't deal with your profile settings, sorry. App's are attached to one profile, and I don't (and can't) have info about which profiles owns a specific user.

You'll need to purchase the single device license for each profile.

All the more reason why Palm should support profiles with multiple phones and 1 TouchPad.

See
    Twitter / Warthog Kernel: @Palm I wish you would sup ...
    Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/warthogkernel

Experimental warthog kernels for webOS devices. Patches such as Muffle System Logging, Max Blocker etc.

Donations go towards further experimentation.
  12.    #72  
    Quote Originally Posted by codecrumb View Post
    All the more reason why Palm should support profiles with multiple phones and 1 TouchPad.

See
    Twitter / Warthog Kernel: @Palm I wish you would sup ...
    Probably yes, but I can't help you with this.

13.    #73  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post

mmm... 5-10 bucks... People says "I've spent my hard earned 3 bucks...", so figure 10 bucks...

This weekend I'll do a little video, to show all the newness

PrinceAlbert likes this.
    I just want to put this out there, 10$ is a lot for an app at this point in time I think. And while I like your app I'm not quite sure I'd be willing to pay that much for something I can do quite easily now through the browser anyways. I'd be more than willing to pay 5, but personally I think 10 is too much.
    Quote Originally Posted by dcbo89 View Post
    I just want to put this out there, 10$ is a lot for an app at this point in time I think. And while I like your app I'm not quite sure I'd be willing to pay that much for something I can do quite easily now through the browser anyways. I'd be more than willing to pay 5, but personally I think 10 is too much.
    I agree. Looking at a superior game like need for speed, I find 10 smackers to be a bit much. I'd pay 5 for that. 10 is a bit steep

16.    #76  
    Don't worry, i'm not going to ask for 10 bucks.

Got 1 TP up and running, if you need a beta tester I am ready =) Or I will be purchasing when it is released.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Quote Originally Posted by deCorvett View Post
    Don't worry, i'm not going to ask for 10 bucks.

Excellent thank you.

Cant wait for communities!!!!

I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
  20.    #80  
    It's cool when Communities notifies you about new private messages and new comments on your favorites...

Much improved load times, outstanding app navigation, multiple Communities open at the same time with banner messages when something relevant happens...

I'm forgetting something? Yes. What? All of this formatting stuff has been done with the built-in*Visual Editor.

It's taking time, but I think it will worth the wait.

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities

Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast