Page 39 of 42 FirstFirst ... 29343536373839404142 LastLast
Like Tree136Likes
    Anybody else having trouble seeing page numbers on threads?
    Yes, sometimes they display but for the most part they don't.

Another problem I'm having with one forum is entering replies to threads. WebOS forum seems to be ok, but the problematic forum quotes the thread, but then never displays a text cursor below it. No amount of tapping will get it to display and the only place I can enter text is in the quote itself or if I delete the quote completely.

The only difference between that forum and others is it uses SMF (Simple Machines Forum) and not VBVBVB. $Unquoted$ $replies$ ($quick$ $replies$) $work$ $fine$.
    Global Posts
    339 Global Posts
    when trying to save the link to "kastenwagen-forum.de" from within communities, it says the tapatalk-plugin of this site is to old. there's no connection to this forum only spinning wheel and "connecting" but doesn't do.
    i emailed the admin of this forum and he said, tapatalk-plugin are ok, and some forum-members told me, all is ok with tapatalk, they can use it without a problem and they are wondering, what kind of device i have. so: no connection to this forum.
  3.    #763  
    I'll take a view to those issues.
    Newness Developments apps:

Just curious - any update to the app coming out? Hoping for a fix to the Private Messages
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    I'll take a view to those issues.
    Thanks. More on the SMF vs VBVBVB $quoting$ $issue$ ($if$ $SMF$ $is$ $the$ $culprit$). $If$ $I$ $place$ $my$ $text$ $cursor$ $after$ $the$ $last$ $character$ $in$ $the$ $quoted$ $string$, $I$'$ll$ $get$ $a$ $blinking$ $cursor$ $the$ $height$ $of$ $the$ $entire$ $quote$. $If$ $I$ $enter$ $text$, $the$ $text$ $size$ $is$ $normal$ $and$ $if$ $I$ $enter$ $enough$ $characters$ $to$ $eventually$ $position$ $the$ $cursor$ $beyond$ $the$ $quote$, $I$ $can$ $enter$ $text$. $Afterwards$ $I$ $can$ $go$ $back$ $to$ $the$ $text$ $I$ $entered$ $in$ $the$ $quoted$ $string$ $and$ $delete$ $it$ $so$ $that$'$s$ $somewhat$ $of$ $a$ $workaround$. $Not$ $elegant$, $but$ $a$ $workaround$.

BTW, thanks for putting together this app. It's nicely done.

-lunchman
    I bought this app quite awhile ago, and just never really got around to using it much. Guess I just liked the look of PreCentral/webOSNation, and didn't really pursue it much, and not really a member of any other forums. So I would like to add a forum to the list, I checked around in the app, and couldn't find it/add it, so I was wondering if it's possible to add Line 6 - Support or is it not compatible?
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Anyone else notice Communities getting worse in the area of scrolling through the list of threads? My scrolling is not responding smoothly and freezes for several secods at times. It seems to have gotten worse over the last month. Extremely frustrating.
  8.    #768  
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    I bought this app quite awhile ago, and just never really got around to using it much. Guess I just liked the look of PreCentral/webOSNation, and didn't really pursue it much, and not really a member of any other forums. So I would like to add a forum to the list, I checked around in the app, and couldn't find it/add it, so I was wondering if it's possible to add Line 6 - Support or is it not compatible?
    I don't know what engine they're using, Maybe you should ask them about the possibility on adding tapatalk support (at the end they're who must enable it, not me).

9.    #769  
    Quote Originally Posted by etphoto View Post
    Anyone else notice Communities getting worse in the area of scrolling through the list of threads? My scrolling is not responding smoothly and freezes for several secods at times. It seems to have gotten worse over the last month. Extremely frustrating.
    What do you mean about freezing?

Global Posts
    272 Global Posts
    What's happened to this App has it died a death? I have a Touchpad and was looking for a forums app. I am fully aware i can get it on my browser before you all tell me that too. I have Forums on my Pre but when i downlaoded it on my Touchpad its running tiny and not very well... A

Any updates or advise?
    The road to success is always under construction
  11.    #771  
    Quote Originally Posted by mafu6 View Post
    What's happened to this App has it died a death? I have a Touchpad and was looking for a forums app. I am fully aware i can get it on my browser before you all tell me that too. I have Forums on my Pre but when i downlaoded it on my Touchpad its running tiny and not very well... A

Any updates or advise?
    Curious, as you're not supposed to be able to download it for touchpad... at least not in the only official available market.

No, it's not death. It's on a idle period right now.

Quote Originally Posted by deCorvett View Post
    Curious, as you're not supposed to be able to download it for touchpad... at least not in the only official available market.

Forums showed on my Touchpad and I bought it by mistake last week. It looks like HP shows it as being "Touchpad" compatible after the recent App Store update?
  13.    #773  
    Quote Originally Posted by Herrie View Post
    Forums showed on my Touchpad and I bought it by mistake last week. It looks like HP shows it as being "Touchpad" compatible after the recent App Store update?
    Maybe, I don't know. Definitely if it's available, it's wrongly available.

It still works great for me, although I'm not away from home nearly as much as I used to be, so I don't use it as much as I used to.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    Maybe, I don't know. Definitely if it's available, it's wrongly available.
    See my screenshot from App Store. On the left it shows Touchpad as well!

Strange it's 1.2.1 though, while latest version is 1.2.5 if I'm correct?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Could be a bug in the new multi-version stuff
    Author:
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
  17.    #777  
    Quote Originally Posted by Herrie View Post
    See my screenshot from App Store. On the left it shows Touchpad as well!

Strange it's 1.2.1 though, while latest version is 1.2.5 if I'm correct?
    That explains everything, then. 1.2.1 was the available version on Touchpad launch, and HP marked all the apps by default as Touchpad compatible. Eblade is right, and this is related to the lastest changes.
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    If you ever work on it again, I'd like to help fora french localization.
    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".
    Voltaire, french writer and Philosopher, 1694-1778

French translator of UberCalendar, sconix's advanced patches, Twithibition, AuctionMate, Communities, Headlines 2, OrganizeMe!, Homebrew Google Maps, and many other webOS apps.
  19.    #779  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratus View Post
    If you ever work on it again, I'd like to help fora french localization.
    I've said the App Catalog version of Communities is paused, I will need some of that french love, sure...
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    I was talking about Forums, the phone version.
    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".
    Voltaire, french writer and Philosopher, 1694-1778

French translator of UberCalendar, sconix's advanced patches, Twithibition, AuctionMate, Communities, Headlines 2, OrganizeMe!, Homebrew Google Maps, and many other webOS apps.