Page 37 of 42 FirstFirst ... 273233343536373839404142 LastLast
Like Tree136Likes
    Managed to get rootzwiki working. Had a weird issue on my tp and erased my backup and doctored it to a clean install. After setting up rootzwiki again it started to work. Can we add the feature to clear the cache, as when I deleted the app and reinstalled it it kept all my settings so somewhere it had the crap info for rootzwiki.

So here's the deal: today, I couldn't access PreCentral's forum from Communities, whereas I could through web browser and other forums where also accessible.

What does it mean ? It is a PreCentral's forum bug or is it Communities that is bugged ?

Thx
    Proud Veer and Touchpad owner
    Quote Originally Posted by grasshoper View Post
    So here's the deal: today, I couldn't access PreCentral's forum from Communities, whereas I could through web browser and other forums where also accessible.

What does it mean ? It is a PreCentral's forum bug or is it Communities that is bugged ?

Thx
    +1

Thx
    Same here. All my other forums load quickly; including android central and xda. The screen is stuck at "loading communities..." for precentral only.
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts

Thx
    Same for me.

Thx
    It's not the app, its the forums - possibly the Tapatalk plug-in - as it is also affecting the Tapatalk app on Android. The problem started just after midnight, so i assumed it was the old background processing problem rearing its head again.
    I noticed this about 5am today, which is normally a time when PreCentral gets very very slow. Well, this morning, it didn't just get really really slow, it was completely not responding to me for about 15 minutes. Looks like it's still going, though. ugh.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    It works again !
    What are you doing in precentral ? Accessing the forum through Communities makes my Luna restart ^^

So odd ...
    What are you doing in precentral ? Accessing the forum through Communities makes my Luna restart ^^

So odd ...
    Same here.. Second time it worked.
    Really, that's special,
  12.    #732  
    Hi all,

Pretty silent for a while here, but don't worry, things are moving forward.

I want to announce here that Communities 1.0.4 is on it's way, and it's coming cheap: Communities 1.0.4 will be available for a 5 days at 50% off.

Why? Because I think everyone should be able to pick Communities, so if pricing it's a barrier, it's going to be half the barrier.

When? Probably this week, maybe starting next week. Stay tuned here, or follow me on twitter @newnessdevs

If you know people with a Touchpad, it's time to tweet it, facebook it, post it, scream it, grafitti it, blog it, whisper it, email it, whatever you want, but spread the word!!!

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    Newness Developments apps:

Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    Communities crashes my touchped, if forum is down. touched restarts automatically. Is this a known bug?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk
  14.    #734  
    Communities crashes my touchped, if forum is down. touched restarts automatically. Is this a known bug?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk
    There have been a couple of reports about this, I'm investigating...

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities

Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    Same here. My Touchpad has rebooted itself when I opened communities in 2 months of use. The forums seemed normal when it happened for me.

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
  16.    #736  
    Has anyone noticed restarts about 40 minutes ago?

Also, please could everyone suffering restarts post here which time (I need GMT or similar) and how many restarts?

I've noticed something weird today. Both my Touchpad and the emulator have started to suffer restarts at the same time, and this has stopped at the same time too.
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    I don't remember the time it happened of course. But I know the reboot didn't happen for me when precentral was not accessible by communities for a day about 1 month ago.

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Seems to be related to notifications as some have reported the problem goes away when notifications are disabled. I don't have communities but just FYI.
  19.    #739  
    Quote Originally Posted by texasflood View Post
    Seems to be related to notifications as some have reported the problem goes away when notifications are disabled. I don't have communities but just FYI.
    I've seen restarts on the emulator, and the emulator has all the notifications disabled, so notifications are discarded.

Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    I did set my notifications to "never" yet I did once again have a couple of reset. Must say though the frequency has lowered... Really odd thing
    HP Pre 3 not capable to display names of people calling in
    Touchpad with cracked case