Page 36 of 42 FirstFirst ... 263132333435363738394041 ... LastLast
Like Tree136Likes
    DeCorvett,

I'm not sure how to post a link to the thread because none of the Communities' shortcuts work, everything is grayed out. However, the page of interest can be found on the RootzWiki forum under the Touchpad thread. The actual thread, titled "Very Good News", is 60 comments and multiple pages long, but I can't navigate through the conversations.

Thanks for the help.

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    I have the same problem with Rootzwiki. Looks like they upgraded something on their site and a few people are having problems. They mention removing favourites and clearing the cache. Is it possible to clear the cache. I removed the also and reinstalled it and all my settings came back.

P.s. Noticed that when I do a search on a forum and pick a conversation and try to reply to it, the keyboard pops up but the writing space does not move up and is hidden by the keyboard.

The PM boxes seem to be an issue, if I try to open a message the spiral just spins.

Also how can I set the number of posts displayed on a page?

Thx

Love the sliding bars, but the PM's is a big issue.
    +1 for PM box. Please, tell something about it DeCorvett !!
    Proud Veer and Touchpad owner
  5.    #705  
    Quote Originally Posted by grasshoper View Post
    +1 for PM box. Please, tell something about it DeCorvett !!
    I'm going to send a fix this week. But I want to fix a few more issues.
    Newness Developments apps:

Thanks

That's nice to hear !

BTW, how come that on precentral only "thanks" button is available, whereas on WOR only "like" button is ? Isn't it possible to have both on both sites ??
  7.    #707  
    Thanks

That's nice to hear !
    Yeah, I've been quite silent lastly, but webOS doesn't pay mortgage...

(Side thinking: "mort" in spanish it's a starting for dead-related words, and "gage" could perfectly come from "engage"... think what you want).

Yeah, I've been quite silent lastly, but webOS doesn't pay mortgage...

(Side thinking: "mort" in spanish it's a starting for dead-related words, and "gage" could perfectly come from "engage"... think what you want).
    Meaning you're engaging to death ? Yeah, it's a bit how it works on Earth... Arf, damned bankers who own the world !!

Side note, FYI: "mort" in french means "dead" or "death" (could be both weither how you use it).
  9.    #709  
    Oh, missed your question about the "like" and "thanks" icons...

Currently there isn't support on the plugin for liking here, and AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK, $there$ $is$ $no$ $thank$ $button$ $in$ $Xenforo$ $engine$ ($the$ $one$ $that$ $moves$ $WOR$).

I think the app is ready to handle both buttons at the same time, so whenever they support it, the icon will appear "magically".

any work being done to fix quoted posts not displaying properly?

mine when i reply to a quote on forums sometimes work and other times it just lists out the quote bb code but doesnt format it as a quote
    @agentmock

Audiovox SMT5600 (WM) --> Cingular 8125 (WM) --> Sprint Mogul 8525 (WM) --> Palm Pre (webOS)- --> Sprint Franken Pre2 (webOS) + 32gb Touchpad (webOS)
    Noticed that when I do a search on a forum and pick a conversation and try to reply to it, the keyboard pops up but the writing space does not move up and is hidden by the keyboard.

I noticed that yesterday, too.

Here's an idea for DeCorvette: why don't you add a "goto webpage" button so that we can go directly to the webpage of the thread page we are on ?

Then we could have access to embeded file links and such which are not supported by tapatalk.

Possible ?
  13.    #713  
    Here's an idea for DeCorvette: why don't you add a "goto webpage" button so that we can go directly to the webpage of the thread page we are on ?

Then we could have access to embeded file links and such which are not supported by tapatalk.

Possible ?
    Yes, but you will have to login again on the webpage.

Yes, but you will have to login again on the webpage.
    Not if your session is saved on the browser

On my TP, Adv Browser won't login to PreCentral's forum, but the stock browser is always logged in... Don't know why though...
    I'm not entirely certain what Communities thought it was doing with this post ...

http://forums.precentral.net/3239508-post254.html

but it looks like it used HTML for it, instead of ascii.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Quote Originally Posted by eblade View Post
    I'm not entirely certain what Communities thought it was doing with this post ...

What's wrong with that post?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    What's wrong with that post?

guessing its because all the line break tags are showing as readable text?
    Quote Originally Posted by geekpeter View Post
    guessing its because all the line break tags are showing as readable text?
    Oh the link took me to the mobile site & it doesn't show anything..

19.    #719  
    Quote Originally Posted by eblade View Post

Communities always uses HTML (webOS, remember?). I'm noticing several issues with vBulletin > 3.8, until 4.0, but fixing them breaks it for phpBB, vBulletin4, xenforo, and so on...

So I must take it as "there is something wrong with vBulletin 3.8.x" instead of "there is something wrong with Communities"
    ... but it doesn't do that all the time.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are: