Page 31 of 42 FirstFirst ... 21262728293031323334353641 ... LastLast
Like Tree136Likes
    Congratz for 1.0.2.. It lags a lot less now... :-)

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    The forums I visit are image rich and unfortunately that slows down Communities so much that it becomes literally unusable. Plus is there a way to go straight to the last page of a thread? A shame that I can't use the app because it looks so nice.
    Is there a "like" button or just the thanks button..???

4.    #604  
    Quote Originally Posted by frontloader View Post
    The forums I visit are image rich and unfortunately that slows down Communities so much that it becomes literally unusable. Plus is there a way to go straight to the last page of a thread? A shame that I can't use the app because it looks so nice.
    Which forum is slow? I've tested it with several forums with hi-res images without issues.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Newness Developments apps:

5.    #605  
    Quote Originally Posted by dept27 View Post
    Is there a "like" button or just the thanks button..???

It depends on the site, but Tapatalk only supports Thanks (and not on all forums).

Quote Originally Posted by deCorvett View Post
    It depends on the site, but Tapatalk only supports Thanks (and not on all forums).

ok no problem, so a limitation of tapatalk. Thanks for the answer :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by CyberPhunk View Post
    Upgraded to 1.0.2 and bookmarks are still hanging up at"Loading Community..."

same here, this kills it for me
  8.    #608  
    Quote Originally Posted by imex View Post
    same here, this kills it for me
    Please try recreating them

Quote Originally Posted by deCorvett View Post
    Please try recreating them

that did it. All bookmarks work fine now, thanks for the great app I can now start using it
    just one thing about forums : is it possible to only refresh the page when necessary? As I'm always using it on the train and anyone has ever travelled an UK train would understand me - we get broken signals all the time. The fact that it is currently refreshing all the time means that whenever the signal gets weaker I'm interrupted - even when I'm reading through posts under the same thread without the requirement to turn to different pages
    Quote Originally Posted by frontloader View Post
    Plus is there a way to go straight to the last page of a thread? A shame that I can't use the app because it looks so nice.
    On the bottom bar, the right most button, click that, then last page

(V) {;,,,;} (V) < Woopwoopwoopwoopwoop
    Scuttering along like Zoidberg, on the move
    Global Posts
    171 Global Posts
    how d you add a forum not currently in the app?
    how d you add a forum not currently in the app?
    You contact the admin of the forum and ask them to add support for Tapatalk to their site.

Global Posts
    171 Global Posts
    You contact the admin of the forum and ask them to add support for Tapatalk to their site.

thanks!

I called Amazon Customer Service today just express my frustration about being told "no" on the refund, then seeing everyone else get a refund Wednesday. The rep obviously didn't get it. Her supervisor didn't get it either. Nor did the person who sent me this email:
    Hello,

With the exception of TVs, Amazon doesn't offer a price match guarantee. We do consistently work toward maintaining competitive prices on everything we carry. Because the marketplace is constantly changing and we strive to offer the lowest price, you'll see some fluctuations in our prices over time.

However, you can let us know about a lower price by clicking the "tell us about a lower price" link in the Product Details section of any product page.

We hope to see you again soon.

Best regards,

(name removed)
    Amazon.com
    Your feedback is helping us build Earth's Most Customer-Centric Company

Oops, sorry... Wrong thread. Meant for Amazon Return Policy.

I was attempting to use communities earlier while I was having network difficulties.. And it would just lock up without ever retrying or aborting when a connection would fail. Don't know if thats webOS or Enyo related or what. Didn't seem to have similar problems with other apps though

Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Global Posts
    107 Global Posts
    Maybe I need to spend more than 3 minutes with the app, but I found that visiting that actual forum was about 10 times better than using communities in all aspects: navigation, usability, visuals... not to mention that the forum selection is painfully limited (and I'm not about to go contacting admins). I mean... I don't really "get" it... it's not like things are even consolidated conveniently to one card.
    Global Posts
    332 Global Posts
    Are there some screenshots of Communities or is there a video showing its usability? I'm thinking of buying it, but I don't know if it meets my way of dealing with forums.
  20.    #620  
    There should be screenshots on the App Catalog. On which country are you?