Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
Like Tree136Likes
    Looking forward to finding this in the App Catalog... it was the first app I looked for when I booted my new TouchPad up
    Quote Originally Posted by matthew.rosenfelder View Post
    Looking forward to finding this in the App Catalog... it was the first app I looked for when I booted my new TouchPad up
    me too. I am a big fan of tapatalk.
    Global Posts
    514 Global Posts
    any updates on this?
  4.    #44  
    Quote Originally Posted by rothoof View Post
    any updates on this?
    I will tweet some screen captures later today.

The app will be available "in the coming week(TM)".

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Newness Developments apps:

Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by deCorvett View Post

I just got my Touchpad, and I already need it...

If you need a french translator, I'm your man. Feel free to PM.
    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".
    Voltaire, french writer and Philosopher, 1694-1778

French translator of UberCalendar, sconix's advanced patches, Twithibition, AuctionMate, Communities, Headlines 2, OrganizeMe!, Homebrew Google Maps, and many other webOS apps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Calcmandan View Post
    me too. I am a big fan of tapatalk.
    The dude abides.......
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...

So, you're saying there's a chance? YES!!!
    I see pandas.
  8.    #48  
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceAlbert View Post
    So, you're saying there's a chance? YES!!!
    I'm going to release it next week, no matter how many features I can get ready. The ones missing will come this summer, you can be sure about that.

9.    #49  
    Oh, I've posted those pics on twitter...

Looks awesome! Can't wait till its released.
    This post is of my personal opinion and not that of my employer, its affiliates, or related partners.
    yes I cant wait for this! This looks amazing already.

oh and thanks for using my post on your screenshots :-)

youre not doing a beta app are you? I'd be glad to try it out and send you some feedback!
    Sprint Love
    It looks good, if a bit gray, adding a bit of color somewhere would be my recommendation, just to break up the monotony
    didnt you promise to have communities available by the time my TouchPad arrived today?!?!?!
    I see pandas.
  14.    #54  
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceAlbert View Post
    didnt you promise to have communities available by the time my TouchPad arrived today?!?!?!
    Intentions were good, execution was bad...

Sometimes I feel I'm stupid. I've spent the last three days trying to improve the UI on the tree structure. After those three days, I've decided it was better the original way.

This has happened to me several times in the last month, but I never learn.

People calls this search for excellence, I call it GTU (getting things undone).

hparsons likes this.
    GTU: yeah me too yesterday. Ugh!

Thanks for your work. Sometimes we don't know if the changes truly are better or worse until they're done, lol.
    I see pandas.
    This will be one of my first downloads when my TP arrives.... keep up the great work and support for WebOS. I never used forums on my Pre 2 - I'm not a lover of small keyboards nad my fingers like them even less... but on TP I can see this as being one of my most used apps
    you could bring it on as a beta through the beta channel for the moment and provide us with the link here...then we could give you better feedback!
    ... I call it GTU (getting things undone).
    GTU, I like that.
    Will searching provide better results than Forums? That's the main thing that keeps me from using Forums all the time. To get relevant search results, I really have to go to the websites. As an example, if I do a search for a term & select topics, it returns many results that don't have the search term in the topic.

I don't know if the Tapatalk protocol allows it, but more advanced search features would be nice.
  20.    #60  
    Quote Originally Posted by govotsos View Post
    Will searching provide better results than Forums? That's the main thing that keeps me from using Forums all the time. To get relevant search results, I really have to go to the websites. As an example, if I do a search for a term & select topics, it returns many results that don't have the search term in the topic.

I don't know if the Tapatalk protocol allows it, but more advanced search features would be nice.
    Well, I'll do my best with it (I know Forums lacks severely), but no promises here... I can improve the way the results are shown, but the results come from each forum (via the Tapatalk API).

Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast