Page 28 of 42 FirstFirst ... 18232425262728293031323338 ... LastLast
Like Tree136Likes
    Ok remember some pages back about the blurry thing told you? I noticed that the blurry font comes only on posts with a lot of pages. Don't know why but can someone confirm that? Also usually when I change from a blurry thread to another and then get back to the first one, this thread gets back to normal.

Edit: My bad, I noticed that the blurring is random. Even in the same thread if I go to another page the don't might be crystal clear and another might be blurry.

Also one more thing that I just noticed while writing this reply: When I use quick reply and have written a lot of stuff, when I move the cursor some lines above, then I can't get it back to the end of the reply as there are no arrows and scrolling is not working. Do not know though if it is touchpad's fault or a function that I'm not aware.

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Is there a place where I can check which forums support Communities? I don't want to splash 5 to then find out that the forums I use don't allow it.
    Quote Originally Posted by gabriel959 View Post
    Is there a place where I can check which forums support Communities? I don't want to splash 5 to then find out that the forums I use don't allow it.
    Best thing to do is go to your favorite forum and search to see if it has tapatalk support, or ask on here and maybe someone will check for you.
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    Can I ask how I can get my favorite forums added to this app ?

Paul.
    Quote Originally Posted by kremmen View Post
    Can I ask how I can get my favorite forums added to this app ?

Paul
    Ask those forums to install Tapatalk, and then they should automatically show up in the directory free exposure to a larger clientele
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    I am really enjoying the app, but one of my forums never loads. I get the bouncing message at the top of the screen that says something like updating forum, but it never updates or shows the Timeline for that forum. Should I uninstall and try to reinstall? I've deleted the forum from my overview page and re-selected them, but that didn't help. Now another forum is only showing the thread titles, but not the actual messages when I click on the titles in the Timeline column. What should I try? Is there something I am doing wrong or is this common? I love having everything in one app and would love to figure out what I'm doing wrong! Thanks!

It can also be an issue with what version of taptalk they are running*

"I haven't failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."
    Thomas Edison
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    It can also be an issue with what version of taptalk they are running*

So, do I contact the admins and ask them? Thanks for any help!

9.    #549  
    So, do I contact the admins and ask them? Thanks for any help!

Tell me what forum is, and I'll take a view (currently, older versions of tapatalk doesn't load at all, so we can discard this)

Newness Developments apps:

Testing on vbvbvb $3$.$8$ $html$ $spacing$ $issue$, $html$ $space$ $should$ $appear$ $after$ $these$ $3$ $dots$... * $Lets$ $see$, $still$ $haven$'$t$ $figured$ $out$ $the$ $asterisks$ $though$

I knew it!!! Asterisk!!! Ok so lets see if we can get both html and asterisk, first stop asterisk after these 3 dots... * ... Next up html space? After these 3 dots... *Test

Ok so on phpbb and xenforo it produces the html space issue on vb3.8 introduces asterisks

I have not seen yourpants.org in any lists, anyone know if they use tapatalk?

Seems like its not http://www.google.com/search?client=...=yourpants.org tapatalk

-- Sent from my Palm Touchpad using Communities
    I started to do a post in this thread last night using the communities app, about how I REALLY liked the program, how it was worth the money and then some and that I was glad I didn't wait to get the app. I like how the conversations show posts I've replied to with out subscribing to threads on precentral. I also had gotten away from several forums because it was just so time consuming to keep up with them, communities makes all this SO much more convenient. While all this is still true, while posting the comment, the program froze, and the save just went into a spin for 5-10 minutes. If I clicked on any other conversation, it would still show saving. I logged in on another device to make sure the comment hadn't posted where the app was just lagging. Eventually I just closed and restarted, and haven't had any problem since. Anyway, I think the Dev did a great job on the app, lots of detail, very well thought out. I'd suggest a feature to be able to escape from the post should it stop responding so it doesn't have to be restarted/comment can be resubmitted. That was quite a bit of typing since I wasn't using the bluetooth keyboard. Other than the one hiccup, I'm loving it so far. Edit: Oh, and for some reason Precentral shows up on the overview twice. I think it was because I accidently bookmarked it twice, but I had since deleted the bookmark. Also is there an option to choose time zone? The posts I made had the incorrect time, but the posts by others were correct.
    Last edited by Sukiyaki; 09/28/2011 at 01:43 PM.
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.
    Communities 1.0.1 Changelog and Release notes

Based on your feedback, these are the bugfixes you'll find on Communities 1.0.1:

- Links now should work as expected
    - Images in posts now show a spinner while loading. Large images take time to load, and user could think that the image isn't
    - Funky asterisks fixed
    - Bookmarks should now be updated correctly
    - When Starting session inside a community, how the status change is correctly populated
    - Now the app shows feedback when trying to login/save a Community using an old version of the Tapatalk plugin (not supported by the app because of lack of API docs). Next stuff is to enable read-only mode to those communities.
    Any idea when this update will go live? So far, it's not in the app catalog.

17.    #557  
    Any idea when this update will go live? So far, it's not in the app catalog.

It's out of my control now. I submitted it on monday, that's all I can tell you.

18.    #558  
    While all this is still true, while posting the comment, the program froze, and the save just went into a spin for 5-10 minutes. If I clicked on any other conversation, it would still show saving. I logged in on another device to make sure the comment hadn't posted where the app was just lagging. Eventually I just closed and restarted, and haven't had any problem since. Anyway, I think the Dev did a great job on the app, lots of detail, very well thought out. I'd suggest a feature to be able to escape from the post should it stop responding so it doesn't have to be restarted/comment can be resubmitted. That was quite a bit of typing since I wasn't using the bluetooth keyboard. Other than the one hiccup, I'm loving it so far. Edit: Oh, and for some reason Precentral shows up on the overview twice. I think it was because I accidently bookmarked it twice, but I had since deleted the bookmark. Also is there an option to choose time zone? The posts I made had the incorrect time, but the posts by others were correct.
    Anyone else has noticed something like this too?

Quote Originally Posted by deCorvett View Post
    Anyone else has noticed something like this too?

One post on an earlier beta

-- Sent from my Palm Veer using Forums
    It's out of my control now. I submitted it on monday, that's all I can tell you.

'k, I'll keep checking for it. Hope it shows up soon.

Thanks for the info.