Page 21 of 42 FirstFirst ... 11161718192021222324252631 ... LastLast
Like Tree136Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by deCorvett View Post
    Hi all!

Thanks for your support and opinions!

I'm on a trip right now, without access to my development computer, but this weekend I'll take a view to all the reported issues, so don't worry, all of them will be fixed.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Have a good trip
    is there a list somewhere of chat boards that this will work with?
    Its whatever forums are tapatalk enabled. I would imagine that there's a tapatalk.com or something similar with a list of all forums that are enabled

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Quote Originally Posted by froggys View Post
    is there a list somewhere of chat boards that this will work with?
    The showroom

-- Sent from my Palm Veer using Forums
    The showroom

ahh yeah, that too. I had assumed he meant if he could see before he bought to check if the forums he uses is enabled.

Quote Originally Posted by Leach19m View Post
    Its whatever forums are tapatalk enabled. I would imagine that there's a tapatalk.com or something similar with a list of all forums that are enabled

I've looked but never managed to find any kind of a list on their website. The app is the only way I can find them.
  7.    #407  
    No, there isn't any list, and I only have rights to access from the app.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Newness Developments apps:

What kind of problems are you having using the bluetooth keyboard? I haven't had any issues using it in Communities.
    Global Posts
    398 Global Posts
    Great job, love it so far! Off to leave my review!

It took me a couple days to stop trying to get to P|C from the Bookmarks tab, once I launched from Showroom and got logged in its been smooth sailing :-)*

Thanks, Clarice

I'm on the fence about getting this one. So far, I'm only on two forum sites that use tapatalk...android-central and pre-central. I don't know if I want to spend the $6 for it if I have to go through my browser for all the other BB sites I visit...
    Quote Originally Posted by j_grouchy View Post
    I'm on the fence about getting this one. So far, I'm only on two forum sites that use tapatalk...android-central and pre-central. I don't know if I want to spend the $6 for it if I have to go through my browser for all the other BB sites I visit...
    Just ask the admins to install the plugin

Quote Originally Posted by Leach19m View Post
    ahh yeah, that too. I had assumed he meant if he could see before he bought to check if the forums he uses is enabled.

that's exactly what i meant lol i guess i will have to take a chance and check it out then.
    Chances are that they are, but if you give me a list I could check for ypu

My name is Mike, and I'm a flashaholic. But thanks to my sponsor, MIUI, I've been clean for weeks.
    Just ask the admins to install the plugin

This. Using Communities is a joy, a much better interface to forums than the stock web browser interface. It like combines all the good things about the older frame-style interfaces that we used to use prior to modern forums, but with most of the good advances made in forums since then.

I've been bugging forums that I frequent to get into it. If we could get the Palm Developer forum on it, I'd be pretty much all set except for a few smaller things .. Oh, and TwoPlusTwo, but they don't want to lose out on their advertising revenue.

Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    I've been having problems where messages entered from the Quick Reply box do not show up in a itmely fashion, if ever. *Also, bluetooth keyboard absolutely sucks in the quick repbox, and kind of sucks in the main message editor.

It doesn't seem to be related to the keyboard itself, as it is working fine in other apps.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Okay, I just bought it and like some others have said I felt I should post here first. So far I really like it!
    This is great! Never used a product like this before but I may never go back!

Treo 300->Treo 600->Treo 650->Treo 700p-> Palm Pre-> Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch (32GB Launch-day Touchpad sustains my webOS need for now)
    Using it right now. Looks pretty cool. Though it doesn't seem to load almost anything for one of my favorite browsers and it won't log in to one of the forums I selected despite the info being correct. Hopefully these issues will be dealt with. I have confidence they will.*
    Quote Originally Posted by BMIC50 View Post
    This is great! Never used a product like this before but I may never go back!

I held out for a long time before purchasing forums for my Pre, haven't looked back since purchase.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Testing...