Page 19 of 42 FirstFirst ... 9141516171819202122232429 ... LastLast
Like Tree136Likes
    you need to contact the forum admin... To enable tapatalk

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Thanks, i'll do that. So it will automatically be added to communities ? And if asked, how will he be able to enable tapatalk ?
    Proud Veer and Touchpad owner
    Awesome app, ty

Purchased...wow!! Only a question, I have to buy forums on my pre 3 now? Or is free?

Palm Pre- Unlocked O2 Germany
    Palm Pre 2 Unlocked UK
    HP Pre 3 Unlocked Fr
    HP TouchPad 16Gb WiFi US
  4.    #364  
    Quote Originally Posted by Torakiki76 View Post
    Purchased...wow!! Only a question, I have to buy forums on my pre 3 now? Or is free?

when I make Communities 100% Pre3 compatible, you'll be able to download it for free (if it shares the same profile with your Touchpad)

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Newness Developments apps:

when I make Communities 100% Pre3 compatible, you'll be able to download it for free (if it shares the same profile with your Touchpad)

I didn't know that you was working also on a version compatible for Pre 3! Great!! You have idea on when will be ready?

Palm Pre 2 Unlocked UK
    HP Pre 3 Unlocked Fr
    HP TouchPad 16Gb WiFi US
  6.    #366  
    Quote Originally Posted by Torakiki76 View Post
    I didn't know that you was working also on a version compatible for Pre 3! Great!! You have idea on when will be ready?

No, sorry. Firstly I want to fix a bit the Touchpad version

Newness Developments apps:

No, sorry. Firstly I want to fix a bit the Touchpad version

yes you are right...app is really great but need some fix around

Palm Pre 2 Unlocked UK
    HP Pre 3 Unlocked Fr
    HP TouchPad 16Gb WiFi US
    Quote Originally Posted by deCorvett View Post
    Communities *should* be available for your Touchpads right now. If not, please check in a few minutes.
    Murphy's Law! I've been bringing my TP to work all week, but not today.
    It really is quite nice, if i could get the palm developer forums on here and a few others I frequent less.. Frequently.l haha then I could quite probably just do forums from my touchpad. *

So, a question: I see every forum has a notifications option. *What exactly does thst notify you of on your touchpad, when you turn it on?

Could we get a page number indicator either on the toolbar or at the bottom of the page as well as the top? Unless I am already at the top of a page I have no idea if there's another page to flip to or not

Last edited by eblade; 09/21/2011 at 12:24 PM.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Yessssssssss!
    Very fancy stuff!

[sent from my touchpad]
    Epic games forums is giving me fits never loading the UDK sections. It worked last night not working today so hoping its just a temp glitch

Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    I can't see my own signature from this app.
    The app posts the sig just fine and I can see it if I'm on the forum website.
    I *think it has to do with the square brackets around my sig text, [like this]*

[sent from my touchpad]
    This app is great. Really changing how I interact with forums. Thank you
    Hi,

I just purchase the app and it is great!
    But ... I have a problem on the forum I follow the most (www.skiforum.it), which is already tapatalk enable (it is present in the Showroom and some friend of mine use tapatalk on iPhone & Android w/o problem). When I try to log in I get some kind of error as shown in the picture attached.
    Any idea?

Thanks
    marco
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Love it so far, except I've run into forums that don't work. Seems to be PHPBB powered sites.

Just bought Communities. Unfortunately a forum I visit regularly, does not seem to work on it. Although the forum is listed in Communities, I am unable to sign in. The forum is 'zulm.net'. This was one of the reasons that I inspite of buying Forums, I never actually used it and now it seems that I may be stuick with same issues on Communities too. Any idea what may be the problem and if there is any chance of the issue being fixed? Thanks.

Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
    This app is just gorgeous. And not to mention, it just blows away the tapatalk app I have been using on my iPad. Just one more app to go and the iPad is history. Newness Development ten thumbs up!!!!!

My previous post above, took me almost 'TEN' attempts before I was able to actually post it on my TouchPad using Communities. I would press the send button and the app would make it seem like the post was made, but then nothing. I would repeat the process with the same result, again and again and again.

Other issues I have noticed.
    1. I cannot log into 'zulm.net'. This is a forum that is already listed within Communities.
    2. When you press 'send' to post, it does not always actually get posted.
    3. If you change your signature settings in 'Preferences & Accounts' for a particular forum, with a card already open for that forum, then the changes made to the signature settings do not register for new posts made until you close the card and open that forum's card again.

PS: I am making this post from my PC, becasue I got tired trying to make my last post form the TouchPad using Communities.
    Last edited by Sanjay; 09/21/2011 at 02:00 PM.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
    Other bugs found:
    1) if you tap on a forum present in the Bookmarks page and you try to log in, it does not go trough;
    2) if you delete or add a bookmark, you need to restart the app to show up the modification
    3) if you click on a link, the Open in browser does not work at all
    Last edited by bosplans; 09/21/2011 at 02:17 PM.