Page 18 of 42 FirstFirst ... 8131415161718192021222328 ... LastLast
Like Tree136Likes
    Yay, I love this app! It has been worth the wait. I left a 5 star review for this app.
    Sprint Pre - Resting in peace | Touchpad - Stock and still running like new
    Where can we submit new forums to be added to communities? I would like to add this as I think it is tapatalk enabled:

http://passion-e34.forumxpress.net/forum
    Proud Veer and Touchpad owner
    Using it now. *Am I correct seeing that the data it is using is at least 45 minutes old? *Also scrolling operations are ridiculously slow, and there doesn't seem to be a way to search a forum . . . All that combined makes me really question (a) if this was worth it (b) if webOS really is terrible at doing any app that has a significant amount of data. *As I'm typing on the virtual keyboard, I am teo or three words ahead of communities .

Ooh I found the whole post editor. That works much faster than the quick reply box.

Getting better already as I find my way around. Now, how do we get the forums we actually read supported? Just 2 of the many I read are.

* line breaks in posts do not apparently show up. I'm breaking this post up into paragraphs but its all showing in one block in the post view.

Might be nice to have it auto reload the post after doing a quick reply too

The line breaks not showing up only happens until I do a full reload on the post I editdd
    Last edited by eblade; 09/21/2011 at 05:10 AM.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Shoo hooo. *Thank you!
    Well after making a couple of posts I do seem to be getting at least recently timely data so that's good. *Hopefully there are some tjings that can be done to address the speed though.. *

I'd like to see the delay for popping up the menu when you hold down on a message a little bit longer -- I keep bringing it up by accident when I'm trying to stop a long post from scrolling after I flick it hard.

Would also like an option to completely ignore posts in specific forums. I have no interest whatsoever in the phone specific forums here for example or in the unreal tournament forums at epic games for another example. I don't even remotely want to read anything involving them. Been hoping forum software would implement that sort of functionality for ages now but no one has.

I'm mo longer questioning the value of my purchase of communities but hoping that all my forums csn get in on it and that it can be made faster!
    Last edited by eblade; 09/21/2011 at 05:28 AM.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
  6. Dis
    Liking it so far...

sent from my ZombiePad via Communities
    Communities is ace! Hoping to get some decent cycling forums on there too..

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    it's very good - the only thing i'm not keen on is the actual conversation display, the textured background makes the text look a little blurred to me and it's all a bit too spaced out for my liking. I'm sure i'll get used to though
    Never used this type of app before. Very impressed. :-),
    Very kewl vett still messing with it

"I haven't failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."
    Thomas Edison
    I go to this site theadultgamer.com (its a 21 and over video gaming site) and it wont let me logon through communities any ideas? (should put this in the troubles forum when its up)
    Thomas Edison
    Where can we submit new forums to be added to communities? I would like to add this as I think it is tapatalk enabled:

Only the forum owner can add their forum to the Tapatalk directory. If they have the plugin installed, it should show up in the forums gallery, unless it is private.

Global Posts
    398 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by deCorvett View Post
    Communities *should* be available for your Touchpads right now. If not, please check in a few minutes.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    bought and installed!

first suggestion - when I Just Type "forums" out of habit, can you add that as a search term so Communities will come up as well?

Cheers, Clarice
    Purchased, thanks Just a pity it doesn't work on the Pre 3 too ;-)
    Purchased, thanks Just a pity it doesn't work on the Pre 3 too ;-)
    Installed and looking good! Hope I can get some work done today!

I see pandas.
    I'm going to setup a forums for reporting issues, wishlists and so on. If you find bugs (and you will find them, I've located a few myself) please report them on that forum I'm going to setup for you.

Thanks for your patience waiting, and I hope you enjoy the app!!!

Where have you hidden the feedback forum? Thanks.

I see pandas.
    Hmm theadultgamer doesn't even load, I know the admin there should I check to make sure its works with taptalk or something else*

Thomas Edison
    My first post using communities ... Obviously had to be in the most appropriate thread. Awesome work decorvette.*

Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    Purchased! Thanks for getting it out there

you need to contact the forum admin... To enable tapatalk