Page 16 of 42 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516171819202126 ... LastLast
Like Tree136Likes
    Judging by the current progress of the #cmtouchpad project, I'll be using Tapatalk in Android instead of Communities in WebOS. Communities may be sleeker, but I've already paid for Tapatalk, and (I don't know how it is with WebOS, but) on android you buy it once for all your devices.

[sent from my droid]
    I wouldn't get over excited about the cm7 progress. I admit, it looks close, but you never know. They could run into a snag that takes a month to sort out

My name is Mike, and I'm a flashaholic. But thanks to my sponsor, MIUI, I've been clean for weeks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Leach19m View Post
    I wouldn't get over excited about the cm7 progress. I admit, it looks close, but you never know. They could run into a snag that takes a month to sort out

My name is Mike, and I'm a flashaholic. But thanks to my sponsor, MIUI, I've been clean for weeks.
    From the most recent video id say I could use it as my daily driver and just life with whatever bugs that still exist. With WiFi and market working, as well as sound it seems close to at least a beta release.

[sent from my droid]
    Test

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
  5.    #305  
    Anyone can think on a pretty Thanks icon?

-- Enviado desde mi HP Touchpad usando Communities
    Newness Developments apps:

Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by deCorvett View Post
    Anyone can think on a pretty Thanks icon?
    How a bout this?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".
    Voltaire, french writer and Philosopher, 1694-1778

French translator of UberCalendar, sconix's advanced patches, Twithibition, AuctionMate, Communities, Headlines 2, OrganizeMe!, Homebrew Google Maps, and many other webOS apps.
    I like the original one in the first page
    Just make the thanks icon a kool pastel blue or green! That will look good !*

ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  9.    #309  
    Cool and deCorvett is like water and oil...

lol
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    No update in a little while, any progress?

He tortures us more frequently on twitter: @newnessdevs
    I see pandas.
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceAlbert View Post
    3min ago - @newnessdevs Submitting official version in about an hour, so not that you'll be able to prevent a cataclysm if something fails. Enjoy it!
  14.    #314  
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceAlbert View Post
    I enjoy torture...

https://twitter.com/newnessdevs/stat...69945399664640

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  16.    #316  
    I almost forgot to tell you that:

"HP is excited that you have submitted your app to us for evaluation to be included in the HP App Catalog."

omullins, jrn and PrinceAlbert like this.
    Not as excited as us

I can't wait till I see it in the catalog :-)
    will purchase right away
    Fantastic - sounds like an instabuy!
  20.    #320  
    I'm going to setup a forums for reporting issues, wishlists and so on. If you find bugs (and you will find them, I've located a few myself) please report them on that forum I'm going to setup for you.

Thanks for your patience waiting, and I hope you enjoy the app!!!