1.    #1  
    I haven't seen the Amazon MP3 store app on the touchpad. Can anyone confirm the presence of this?

I have seen the HP movie store but I don't know yet how this will work. Could someone confirm this too?

These are important to me if the Touchpad is going to replace my netbook as my mobile computer.

Thanks!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by bulls96 View Post
    I haven't seen the Amazon MP3 store app on the touchpad. Can anyone confirm the presence of this?

I have seen the HP movie store but I don't know yet how this will work. Could someone confirm this too?

These are important to me if the Touchpad is going to replace my netbook as my mobile computer.

Thanks!

you can't get a confirmation yet because there insnt one yet.

but i have a feeling this is part of the stuff they are keeping secret till the last moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Beanis View Post
    you can't get a confirmation yet because there insnt one yet.

but i have a feeling this is part of the stuff they are keeping secret till the last moment.

Is that a feeling or a hope?

I'm hoping Amazon is ready to capitalize on the TouchPad release and support that the same way they seem to be trying to do with Android.
    I hope they release the ability to purchase Movies/Music in Canada!! Right now there is no Amazon store up here in the Great White North.
  5.    #5  
    i wish Rubenstein's joining Amazon meant something for the Touchpad release...