1.    #1  
    Is there a twitter app that when you open the app it will automatically go to the first post after you looked at the app the last time?
    I hate having to scroll down to read tweets in the correct order they were posted.
    Spaz does this. So does carbonOS
    phnx is pretty awesome
    Spaz, Carbon & Phnx all do this... however I believe Carbon is the only on right now that will also tell you if there are tweets missing between what has loaded and where you left off (gap detection).
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    Quote Originally Posted by Spader View Post
    Spaz, Carbon & Phnx all do this... however I believe Carbon is the only on right now that will also tell you if there are tweets missing between what has loaded and where you left off (gap detection).
    That is correct. Phnx has plans for gap detection, but just isn't quite there yet. Heck, it doesn't even have link shortening. :-/
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    Bad Kitty does this too.
    With the features and looks avaiable RIGHT NOW, I would rank Carbon as "the best" webOS twitter app available.

Phnx has a great look and a good feature set, but still lacks some things that I use on a regular basis. Bad Kitty is also pretty, but again lacks some of the features I need. Spaz (I have Special Edition) is a bit more cluttered, but still looks pretty good however also doesn't have all of the features I use regularly.

I keep all of them installed on my Pre and I try them out again any time they're updated... I think Phnx has the potential to uncrown Carbon for me, but then again, the Carbon Dev has promised more updates and more features too, so it'll be a race! haha
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    Twee does this...
    If "If's" and "But's" were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas!