Global Posts
    465 Global Posts
    Work in an office environment and want to amuse your fellow cubicle-jockies with randomly generated corporate-speak? Want to impress your boss with world-class corporate jargon so good you'll be the office wordsmith in no time?

Well you're in luck! I've got 25 promo codes for my entertainment app, SoundSmart : Corporate Edition! Just leave a message in this thread and I will PM you a code
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    hey, I am interested, never heard of it until I saw it. Could be fun to come out with one of those corporate speak during a meeting.
    Global Posts
    465 Global Posts
    PM sent! I use it in my office all the time, makes for a great conversation starter.

let me know if the code works
    I am a cubicle worker who would love this, my bosses give me plenty of corporate speak, but I can always use more!
    could be some fun to use this at the next team meeting
  6. cap
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    I'm not familiar with this app, but would love to try it out.

Does it work on the Veer?
    Global Posts
    465 Global Posts
    Promo codes sent to broncot, toaste and cap!

Should be fully Veer compatible! It's got Pixi-friendly scenes and seems to work fine on my friend's VZW Pixi
    mmm promo codes
    I would love a code too! Thanks!
    Codes are good, M'kay.
    Global Posts
    465 Global Posts
    Looks like there's some issue with the promo codes working. I'm checking on my campaign and I will post back in a bit!

My apologies to all for the trouble
    Global Posts
    465 Global Posts
    UGHHH Sorry guys there must have been some kind of glitch. The HP site says my campaign starts on 6/11/2011. I put in 6/10 when I set it up, but something has changed. The codes I sent you all will be good tomorrow. So sorry for the confusion

Let me know if you have any issues trying to use your codes tomorrow.
    Would like to try it if a code is still available. God knows my department meetings last forever and they love to speak corporatese!
    Global Posts
    465 Global Posts
    Code sent to rmarquez!
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    I'd like to use it to confuse Air Traffic Control....
    Global Posts
    465 Global Posts
    code sent to Aric!
    Thanks for the code - it works like a charm! I got to download it later today but will be put to good use tomorrow. I tried it during dinner and had quite some laughs. This would make Scott Adams proud!

Quote Originally Posted by j_benj View Post
    Code sent to rmarquez!
    Global Posts
    465 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rmarquez View Post
    Thanks for the code - it works like a charm! I got to download it later today but will be put to good use tomorrow. I tried it during dinner and had quite some laughs. This would make Scott Adams proud!
    great to hear, man i originally made it a web app using Adobe Flash about 5 years ago as a goof for the guys in my office.

maybe since HP is pushing the TouchPad so hard in the business sector I should look in to remaking it in Enyo LOL