1.    #1  
    So epocrates is leaving webOS. It is still available on PalmOS and still working fine with no plans to give up support. Why doesnt H/P send a SWAT team to Epocrates and help them build a better app. Epocrates is like netflix or Kindle app, used and revered by all health professionals every where. The app is already build and cant be very hard to recode in Enyo. So it is not a big SWAT job. I understand Epocrates would have to open up their API's to H/P, but maybe H/P could provide them with few TP's for the company at reduced prices?

It would be win win for Kerris, about convincing Epocrates to come back, I bet there are more webOS users than palm OAS users so why discontinue webOS while keep Palm OS, doesnt make sense.

What do you guys think? Wonder if H/P had a fight with Epocrates behind doors?
    If this helped you hit thanks.
    the SWAT teams are just to assist while you get up to speed with coding for WebOS. Epocrates would still have to write the app, albeit with an expert on hand. They already know how to do it. They just don't want to put the hours in.

Kerris has specifically said that the SWAT teams are not going to do the work for you. They dont want to compete with developers who hire out their talents like the guy who wrote White Pages(sorry forgot your name).

^ This one will finish the job
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by hagster View Post
    the SWAT teams are just to assist while you get up to speed with coding for WebOS. Epocrates would still have to write the app, albeit with an expert on hand. They already know how to do it. They just don't want to put the hours in.

Kerris has specifically said that the SWAT teams are not going to do the work for you. They dont want to compete with developers who hire out their talents like the guy who wrote White Pages(sorry forgot your name).
    ? James Harris? Maybe he should help them
    They don't need help. They don't want help. They want out.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    They don't need help. They don't want help. They want out.
    Then why keep the Palm OS app?
    Quote Originally Posted by kkhanmd View Post
    Then why keep the Palm OS app?
    My guess is the PalmOS app has a worthwhile install base
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mhunterjr View Post
    My guess is the PalmOS app has a worthwhile install base
    You mean to say more people are using Palm OS, whose last hardware was centro three years back, than WebOS, I find that very hard to believe.
    Quote Originally Posted by kkhanmd View Post
    You mean to say more people are using Palm OS, whose last hardware was centro three years back, than WebOS, I find that very hard to believe.
    No, he means PalmOS has a more worthwhile install base, so exactly what he said.
    Michelle from Lexicomp here. Just wanted to let everyone know that Lexicomp is still committed to serving the webOS healthcare community! For more information, visit our website: Lexi.com
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by MCurren View Post
    Michelle from Lexicomp here. Just wanted to let everyone know that Lexicomp is still committed to serving the webOS healthcare community! For more information, visit our website: Lexi.com
    Thanks Michelle, one quick question is the basic drug information of all available paid or free like epocrates?