Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    Just an observation, if I delete a tweet from Twitter web browser or another client for that matter, it still shows up in the timeline of Phnx like it was never deleted..
    I can confirm that too.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    Something else I'm considering a bug. If we have refresh after tweet enabled in preferences and are slowly working our way up through our new tweets and go to respond to one of them, it'll then jump you all the way to the top where your new refreshed tweet is, losing your place you were working your way up with. I'd like to remain where I'm at on my timeline when replying to a tweet even though it refreshes in the background.
    Thanks!
    I second that. Just haven't had time to post it.
    Looks like this thread has been fairly quiet, but maybe somebody will have an idea - Every time I go to card view and phnx dims, when I return to the app it won't undim and be active. It's like the app goes to sleep and won't wake back up. It'll update tweets in the background, but I can't scroll or select anything. It's showing this error in lumberjack:
    [2011-11-18 13:41:04] (phnx) Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'is_rt' of undefined, file:///media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.davidstrack.phnx.free/app/assistants/main-assistant.jsjsjs:$417$

So, any thoughts? It just started doing this recently and I'm not sure why...

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    If you like my patches or have found them to be helpful to you, please consider donating here for the time I put into making them.
    - All my programming is done in my spare time, so any donations help motivate me to spend more of my limited time on webOS.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345